Mrs Hinch #318 Content low, so Soph ‘breaks’ her toe, Tattle doesn't believe you Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They won’t see their 10 year anniversary. She is the kind of person that is never happy with what she has, she’ll always be looking for the next thing to make her “happy”. As for him, he clearly likes a younger model, and no one would blame him for bleeping her off anyway because she’s a bleeping nightmare!!
He might even venture over to your side to try to keep himself in the spotlight. Watch out when you're eventually able to go back out on the town, you might have ole jimmers eyeballing(!) you the length and breadth of Essex 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly can't see them staying together, they'll be separated in the next 5 years if they keep going the way they are, couples who thrust themselves in the spotlight in the way they have rarely stay together. Then God help the poor twenty somethings with an almost 50 year old Jimmers on the loose 🤣
Couples who have only been married a few years and feel the need to do couple cards don't exactly spell lasting marriage either.
Or ones that have to add "hold Jamie's hand" on a to do list.
But yanno, they're so happy and perfect 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He might even venture over to your side to try to keep himself in the spotlight. Watch out when you're eventually able to go back out on the town, you might have ole jimmers eyeballing(!) you the length and breadth of Essex 🤣
Start himself a “Daddy” only fans page 🤢👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Even if they did stay together it would be nothing more than a business / brand deal!

Like most influencers who look incredibly unhappy and drained!
That's so true, they literally look like the life has been sucked out of them, mind you I suppose that's what happens when you sell your soul!

Reactions: 10
Only just catching up. I’ve been doing a mammoth toy sort out in case you wanted to know. So I’ve only just watched today’s stories.

she’s proper losing it again. Genuinely. As each day passes she’s unravelling more and more. I think she’s heading the same way as last pregnancy..... it’s all very concerning.

Reactions: 15
Hey, I’ve never posted on here before but just have to say I’m so over the whole Mrs Hinch bullshit it’s unreal. Sadly I’m married to a Hinchliffe (no relation to vestie thank Christ) but when her account took off everyone thought it gave them the Ok to call me Mrs Hinch, even my boss!!! It has had me seething ever since and I’m actually glad I’ve spent time on furlough so I don’t have to deal with the morons at work who are clearly Hinchers and can’t understand why my house isn’t spotless and I don’t squirt everything in Zoflora as I’ve got the same moniker as her 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I’ve just been to home bargains on my break and there were no weetabix minis left, what is wrong with these sheep!!!!😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
This has probably been shared on here before but I vaguely remember someone on here ages ago saying Fredayahoo had bad reviews given about her when she worked in the florist. Was trying to find them for a laugh and found this article instead. Can you just imagine a delivery truck blocking up the tiny village of Maldon and Mad Freda out yelling at all the pissed off motorists who dared to say anything to her! That quote from her is literally a duck off what do you expect me to do!! Even funnier still Sopha would have been about 14, can you imagine her classmates ribbing her about her crazy ma 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This has probably been shared on here before but I vaguely remember someone on here ages ago saying Fredayahoo had bad reviews given about her when she worked in the florist. Was trying to find them for a laugh and found this article instead. Can you just imagine a delivery truck blocking up the tiny village of Maldon and Mad Freda out yelling at all the pissed off motorists who dared to say anything to her! That quote from her is literally a duck off what do you expect me to do!! Even funnier still Sopha would have been about 14, can you imagine her classmates ribbing her about her crazy ma 😂
That was me haha they were on google reviews I think. I’ll try and find them. Saying how rude and stuck up she was 😂 and how she does tit arrangements lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hey, I’ve never posted on here before but just have to say I’m so over the whole Mrs Hinch bullshit it’s unreal. Sadly I’m married to a Hinchliffe (no relation to vestie thank Christ) but when her account took off everyone thought it gave them the Ok to call me Mrs Hinch, even my boss!!! It has had me seething ever since and I’m actually glad I’ve spent time on furlough so I don’t have to deal with the morons at work who are clearly Hinchers and can’t understand why my house isn’t spotless and I don’t squirt everything in Zoflora as I’ve got the same moniker as her 😖
Oh you poor thing, I'd revert to my maiden name if I were you 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.