Mrs Hinch #318 Content low, so Soph ‘breaks’ her toe, Tattle doesn't believe you Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Sofa,

Just in case you happen to read this (I know you don't come by often 😏), I don't got this. I don't know where to start;

- broke down last night as kid was in full terrible twos mode all day yesterday and took 2 hrs to settle when we took her to bed. (She's newly in a toddler bed so can (and will) get out unless we stay with her until she sleeps
- I got bugger all sleep last night and my day started at 6.30am today and finishes after 10pm as doing an evening class. I've still got prep to do for that as well as a zoom meeting I'm running tomorrow.
- TV is parenting the child otherwise the moment I turn my back she's eating banana skins. I've put educational stuff on in an effort to feel less tit.
- house is a mess and don't know where to start
-husband does a little thing called work
-but is eff all use around the house and struggles with girl sometimes.

So once again Sofa, stick that Mental Health TED talk where the sun don't shine.

Now that that is out my system, I'm off to get some coffee 😐

Edit: husband now in massive mood as made silly and quite serious error at work yesterday, attention likely affected by mine and toddler's simultaneous meltdowns outside his door 😪
Sending hugs. X

Reactions: 3
Yep, like my grandad. Once told us he was having problems with his fallopian tubes... Yeah the problem is you're a man and you don't have any FFS! He also apparently held the wires for the surgeon inserting his pacemaker and said surgeon made him a DVD of the operation to watch back. Writing this out, I'm realising how mental he actually is!!! 😂😂

He's obsessed with google diagnoses, he's had/got everything and a hospital appt is an entire day out. My nan and him do a dry run and then have a picnic in the carpark. Sad twats.

I'd love this x-ray vision Hinch has now got. Would be super useful 😜
Your Grandad sounds exactly like my MIL. She just loves a day out in hospital. Even better when she's taken there by ambulance (yes, the same MIL who I mentioned last night once called an ambulance because she was constipated!)

Apparently she can't have a general anesthetic ever again because last time she 'nearly died'. Can't ever have dye injected because last time she 'nearly died' and allegedly lost 8 GALLONS of blood giving birth.
She wasn't too happy when I pointed out that the human body doesn't have much more than 8 PINTS of blood in it in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh you poor thing, I'd revert to my maiden name if I were you 😅
Believe me I’ve thought about it but I’ve got a hubby I adore and 3 kids and it’s not fair in any of them really. I’ve been a Hinchliffe far longer than this moron ever has and ever will be if she keeps giving him the finger on her stories

Reactions: 13
Guyyzzz do you remember the free fairy dishwasher tabs she was flogging? I wonder whether it was because we were mentioning it here that they never arrived but I got mine today. When it came through the post box, I just felt this bad Grinch energy entering the house and immediately I felt sooo dirty :D :D Like I have betrayed myself to swipe up for the tabs :D
Loooool I was furious that I didn’t receive mine. They arrived about a week ago. I used mine to deep clean my washing machine as I read online their really good for that. You or anyone else can correct me if I’m shouldn’t be doing that lol.

Reactions: 2
Her followers are just as bad as Sopha! It’s funny to them when she pulls Janine apart, shows him up, the list is endless. But if the shoe was on the other foot and he did this to her he would be called out as a bully and possibly as an abuser. He should be putting a stop to this and say enough is enough. None of them are right in the head!
I think a lot of her followers are probably single parents or are regularly in toxic relationships. I'm definitely NOT making sweeping generalisations here about single parents before anyone @s me, but I think she probably has a lot of followers that have dealt with a lot of s*** partners who have been cheated on or left to parent alone who probably think that is an acceptable and humorous way to treat someone else because of their own experiences completely disregarding the fact that this was a dream, part of the huge big fantasy land that she lives in, evidenced by all the untruths. It may be funny as an in joke between them, but not broadcast to the world (well the world's bots anyway!). I'm not his biggest fan, definitely think he is very involved in fleecing the followers, and he could have made sure his son's privacy (and future child) was protected, so struggling with sympathy normally, but that is just degrading and completely classless. (Although maybe he agreed to it all being shared and is also playing along...).

As for her suddenly being terrified of Covid...Well suppose her little 'village' was suddenly a hotspot, but I think the pregnancy may be driving that fear (and well announcing it will have all her followers who have given birth in the past year rushing to comfort her and increase engagement). At the point she likely got pregnant, things appeared to be getting better, restrictions being lifted, and obviously there were huge campaigns to loosen restrictions around Maternity care which was successful and was to be at the discretion of each Trust after their own risk assessments. I believe she was naive enough to not understand that a respiratory virus was always going to come back with a vengeance over winter months, and that history has shown us that global pandemics typically don't just last a few months, so now suddenly she is faced with the very real prospect of having to give birth with very tight restrictions (although hopefully this means she is sensible enough not be counting smarties as no one will get to sit all day with her this time round). I don't think it has affected her up until this point. Her life didn't change much (if she wants us to be believe her life pre-2020 as it still seemed as home-based and dull then) and she still seemed to be meeting with family and shopping as it pleased her. I don't believe she had huge intentions of doing many groups and classes with Ronnie even without the pandemic, so again, didn't impact her. My SIL and friends have been doing online zoom sensory classes and made an effort to go to anything they could when restrictions were looser, they were all options for her. I genuinely believe she is terrified of it now, but not of the virus itself otherwise she'd be following the rules and not constantly flouting them, but for everyone else also breaking rules even just slightly around the area meaning that the tightest rules may apply for a while yet and be slower to relax in hospitals.

Reactions: 21
I love weetabix mini with chocolate or banana.home bargains literally had none wtf are her sheep now even eating what their mother ewe eats

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I've got to go for a covid test today, loss of taste and smell, hot and cold sweats! Ive literally only gone to the hospital so my daughter can have her required monthly blood tests. Im shielding and haven't left the house since boxing day when covid started running rampant on my ward. But she's terrified of covid, despite going here there and everywhere and being pregnant. Pull the other one hinch!!

You haven't used your platform to raise awareness of covid, encouraged your shoppers to stay home and promote the government guidelines, how to clean and sterilise properly during a pandemic, shared much info on mental health which alot of people are going through (yet you mentioned yesterday mental health was close to your heart) you could have done q&a with keyworkers and how the pandemic is taking a toll on them and raised awareness for the nhs. What exactly are you good for? What exactly are you influencing? Was the fee not high enough?
Absolute waste of space these influencers, wish we could have left them in 2020!!
Oh no. Hopw you're not feeling too crap my lovely. I'm with you on leaving influencers in 2020 with the rest of the shite

Reactions: 4
I am trying to figure out what on earth all this recording is about...the ideas they keep asking people for are such a mixed selection, that i have no idea!

Reactions: 6
When I was pregnant with my eldest I used to creep down and suck on limes at 3am 🤣 my husband came downstairs one morning and found me asleep with a plate full of half eaten limes balancing on a plate on my massive belly.

feel free to use that one hinch if you want
I do this with lemons and I'm not even pregnant Bloody delicious 🤣 I try not to do it often as I know how bad it is for your teeth!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.