Mrs Hinch #318 Content low, so Soph ‘breaks’ her toe, Tattle doesn't believe you Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can't see them staying together, they'll be separated in the next 5 years if they keep going the way they are, couples who thrust themselves in the spotlight in the way they have rarely stay together. Then God help the poor twenty somethings with an almost 50 year old Jimmers on the loose 🤣
They’ll stick it out for a few more miserable years, jimbo will be as miserable as sin having to go out to graft again... sopha would never be able to get a ‘proper job’ because she was too ‘famous’ she’ll keep the house, move mafredayahoo in... jimbo will be s backed up with his new side piece ready to start the relaunch of hinch2 ..... all after the “hinch” brand has fizzled out....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm crap at screenshots, but there's a post on twitter saying she was spotted in Tesco today, and wasn't limping or anything. Broken toe my arse.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
It petrifies her when it suits her😤🙄...the moron.... she knows she's a repeat offender when it comes to breaking lockdown rules😖 just has to drop it in occasionally - normally after a rule break- that she's just like everyone else when it comes to be scared about covid 🤬
She's really pissed me off today, she hasn't a clue and is so ungrateful for the life she has. Doesn't she realise how easy she has it? Why are her sheep still lapping it up because she certainly isn't relatable. My husband is still working and in the worst affected area where we live. He's self employed so no furlough and the grant he had last year he is yet to pay tax on. I've been off 3 weeks but had to wait until a few days ago to know if I was furloughed and even then I don't know if I'll have a job to go back to. Tried yoga to chill myself out this morning but couldn't, kids and animals are driving me up the wall today. Almost cried walking in the rain to the shop because of everything, wonder if I could get sheep to buy me an Audi 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone else think this video was a bad advert for her dreamteam rose wonderland crap and Tescos?? Those pants look bobbled and raggedy, mind you she never takes them off so they're probably festering on her 🤢
Screenshot_20210119-130608_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
In fairness, that finger at Jamie was the first time I've been mildly amused at anything she's posted. Its just banter between them, I can't remember the last time I called my husband by his actual name, he's been head for about 20 years. I will now bleach my eyes and hope I go blind as I've almost stuck up for her.
I'm with you here. I think it totally depends on your relationship but Mr Bucket and I have built ours on a solid foundation of abusing each other 😂 We never take anything to heart. Each to their own I guess!

Hate to defend the girl. I promise I haven't DM'd her to say she is giving me LIFE with their banter 😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In fairness, that finger at Jamie was the first time I've been mildly amused at anything she's posted. Its just banter between them, I can't remember the last time I called my husband by his actual name, he's been head for about 20 years. I will now bleach my eyes and hope I go blind as I've almost stuck up for her.
I take it personal since she gave us all the finger 😂 otherwise I would find it amusing but then my account isn’t a business account so found it pretty weird! Not in brand! She sometimes does things where you think oh that’s Soph and honestly if that was how her account stayed she would be more likeable honestly. It’s the fake perfect crap she spins. Still think it’s just another it never happened moment though she probably saw the meme which says have you ever woke up angry when your husband dream cheats etc

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think this video was a bad advert for her dreamteam rose wonderland crap and Tescos?? Those pants look bobbled and raggedy, mind you she never takes them off so they're probably festering on her 🤢
View attachment 391555
Was just about to say the same thing. Shes really cruddy of all the lounge suits she was given she chooses to show nearly 4 mil followers (ahemmm) that pair of worn out bobbly bottoms not much wonder he was creeping out in her dreams....who wouldn’t ...watch out Sopha he runs true to form look how you two met

Reactions: 8
I honestly can't see them staying together, they'll be separated in the next 5 years if they keep going the way they are, couples who thrust themselves in the spotlight in the way they have rarely stay together. Then God help the poor twenty somethings with an almost 50 year old Jimmers on the loose 🤣
I bet he will do a tell all book or get a deal with OK magazine about how he coped living with her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’ll stick it out for a few more miserable years, jimbo will be as miserable as sin having to go out to graft again... sopha would never be able to get a ‘proper job’ because she was too ‘famous’ she’ll keep the house, move mafredayahoo in... jimbo will be s backed up with his new side piece ready to start the relaunch of hinch2 ..... all after the “hinch” brand has fizzled out....
100% this is exactly where they are heading. She will never be happy, people who surround themselves with so much unnecessary crap and buy buy buy all the time are never truly happy and trying to fill a void.

Reactions: 9
Sometimes my parents and I start going over all the absolute bullshit he's come out with over the years. The illnesses, the exaggerating. We always end up crying with laughter 😂😂😂
I had a patient complain about me because I apparently wasnt taking her painful Adams Apple seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They won’t see their 10 year anniversary. She is the kind of person that is never happy with what she has, she’ll always be looking for the next thing to make her “happy”. As for him, he clearly likes a younger model, and no one would blame him for bleeping her off anyway because she’s a bleeping nightmare!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh and gotta echo Covid anxiety?

Has she only just noticed. It was nowhere to be seen on multipul shopping trips, holidays, meals out, farm trips, Lapland visit, Dorset holiday, boat trips, garden centre visits, rule breaking, late night drives, no social distancing with SS....

Yeah she comes across really scared and anxious about Covid 👍

Reactions: 19
They won’t see their 10 year anniversary. She is the kind of person that is never happy with what she has, she’ll always be looking for the next thing to make her “happy”. As for him, he clearly likes a younger model, and no one would blame him for bleeping her off anyway because she’s a bleeping nightmare!!
Even if they did stay together it would be nothing more than a business / brand deal!

Like most influencers who look incredibly unhappy and drained!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.