Mrs Hinch #306 devastated by the news, but made sure to show her bump and rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’m going to spend my day tomorrow watching all the series to get some dirt on him πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I find the Lookfantastic box β€œlet’s share this together like we always do” so weird because it’s so faked. I get the box and have for a while ( don’t judge I started as an excited bride to be and then while trying to plan a wedding in 2020 and again this year I need all the skincare I can get) but they always arrive with the products in a bit of a mess and there is a sticker on the tissue paper. She opens it, neatens everything, learns what everything is and then says let’s do this together. It’s just so weird to me that she needs everything in life to be so perfect she even fake that !

Reactions: 55
I think I’m going to spend my day tomorrow watching all the series to get some dirt on him πŸ˜‚
Please do! I’m hooked myself, he comes across exactly as I imagined him, a typical Essex wide boy. (No offence to all you Essex lovelies).

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Me personally I don’t give a f*** when she found out she was pregnant, how long she’s known, how long she has been pregnant, when it’s due, what sex it is or if she knows the sex or not. Speculation also does my head in thank you all the vest 🀣
Plot twist - she’s just posting loads of clues to up the speculation on what she’s having and when she’s having it. Keeps her in the news. Could not give less of a tit about it! Next subject!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh hunz, you have met up with your family since then...why is she acting like shes the only one. And why is she acting like she has sympathy for key workers etc. Many of us like myself haven't seen family for an entire year. Ive seen my dad twice. And that was when restrictions were lifted for that short while. Shes seen her family every week by the looks
she still wraps ron up exactly like that, and this is a year ago!

Reactions: 11
I bet she is bleeping RAGING that we've found that article and clips πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on the blower to Gleam shrieking that it's embarrassing and she wants it taken down immediately! Jamie's huffing into a paper bag and Ma's on her way round with her nursing bra already unclipped!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 131
Is it a public page?
Hinch "call a family meeting nowwww"
Jaymmmmeeee "we can't babe, lockdown innit"
Hinch "have you seen what they have posted about you on tattle"
Jaymmmmeeee on the blowa to freda "may day may day, we have a situation, get the tranquilliser ready"

• Haha
Reactions: 71
I have so much to say, but most of you hilarious lot have already mentioned it, did you notice the show calls him Jamie Hinchcliffe????? So was the C removed as part of the Mrs Hinch rise to fame and glory?! Or just a typo? I checked on wiki for that tv show and it’s spelled with a C there too........ 🧐. Right, I’m off to get a life..... πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.