Mrs Hinch #306 devastated by the news, but made sure to show her bump and rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just slowly catching up and wondering if the reason we never see any of Jamie’s family is because they all have the hinchcliffe horn, family of massive snozz’s

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Coincidence she’s mentioned Jaymeee is walking Henry after all the posts about how he never gets walked... I THINK NOT

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d say that was recorded last night. Doesn’t look like natural light in the room.. god just be real woman jeeeez

Reactions: 7
Not sure if it's already been said but from that story this morning I'm gonna guess that was her 24 week midwife appt! I have mine in 2 weeks and I'm due mid May so she's defo due end of April time I'm saying!!
She's making me wonder what the hell she posted about whilst keeping the pregnancy a secret, ever since the announcement its all she whines on about 🙄🙄 #pleb

Reactions: 5
Coincidence she’s mentioned Jaymeee is walking Henry after all the posts about how he never gets walked... I THINK NOT
Jaymeeee is using the walk to think long and hard about his next move. Reflect on them skeletons that came tumbling out yesterday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Someone else was in that room with Henry. You can tell someone was holding his attention and then did a movement to eat the treat. If no one was in that room the dog would be sniffing that treat! We see you Sopha no fooling us! I wish her sheeple would see her for she really is a big fat fraud!
Did you see how he used to snatch the treats out of her hand from his advent calendar???

Broomfield hospital is notorious for no parking spaces, even in lockdown I've not easily found a space when I had an appointment
I'm not in her area but our hospital has a massive parking problem under normal circumstances but its currently easy to park. I'll hold my hand up to assuming hers would be the same

Reactions: 2
What’s the tea with Jamie? What’s he done now 😂 I can’t scroll back, the tattle website hates me and rarely works properly

Omg I’m in hospital with Covid. I’ve just burst out laughing and had to turn it into a cough as they’ll think I’m taking the piss...obvs I’m not in ICU just in as developed a blood clot on my lung- so observations!
Get better soon x

• Heart
I find it weird posting a pic from the app then when she’s home just chatting about not coming on and doing the nursery. Not that I give a tit but if you were actually excited would you not even mention ‘scan went well’ or ‘appointment went well’ and then just say your not coming on?? It’s just all so disjointed and I don’t believe she went to that app without a full face of make up on so clearly a prerecord

Reactions: 13
Not sure if this was ever posted on a thread, but just came across this on LinkedIn. Very telling..... he's obviously the brains behind the success
"Forges strong relationships with his people" You can say that again. Especially if they happen to be young, impressionable Essex bimbos.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.