Mrs Hinch #306 devastated by the news, but made sure to show her bump and rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her management must have asked her to not post her pregnancy. Imagine having your life dictated like that. 🤢

Reactions: 7
What happened to that Peter rabbit paint by numbers thing she was soooo excited for?

Reactions: 15
Oh my god, all of you need to read and watch this!!!! HAHAHAHA he has never had the face for television but has always been a cocky bastard

Oh my days probably went strutting around thinking he was Fabio with that hair! If I thought he was creepy sleaze now I shudder at the thought of the % sleaze going on here 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
So he’s always chased the limelight. Shocker. Plus I’m sorry but his nose 😱. How much works he had done too (and yes I’ve a nose you could ski down but it’s my nose and it’ll stay)
He might not have had a nose job... His nose might just appear smaller these days in comparison to his rotund figure 🤣

P.S This video has made my day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh my god, all of you need to read and watch this!!!! HAHAHAHA he has never had the face for television but has always been a cocky bastard

Oh my god haha!!
The hair!! The style. I am dead 🤣🤣🤣
Like how they mention his 'career break'.
Would love to hear from his employer if he actually still has a job to return to.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Long time lurker here and sorry if this has already been posted. Bit behind catching up due to working from home and homeschooling. But have just seen this on Facebook. A bloody home range 😭. More useless tat for her sheeple to spunk the dollar on.
That looks like Home Bargains to me, not Tesco.

Reactions: 10
I’d rather listen to my mum and dad have sex than listen to her and Jamie host a podcast🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Oh my god haha!!
The hair!! The style. I am dead 🤣🤣🤣
Like how they mention his 'career break'.
Would love to hear from his employer if he actually still has a job to return to.
Oh my God, his nose is worse there! What a cocky twit. Wanted fame back then. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Prince Harry and Meghan & Chris and Rosie Ramsey at least know they’re safe and won’t lose their podcast jobs to the Hinch’s 😂😂

She’s asking for funny wedding stories so this is obviously going to be a podcast about her wedding because she rarely mentions that, don’t think we’ve seen a photo from it for a while! Can’t wait to hear this train wreck 😂
Still fishing for content because she has no ideas of her own. Nothing’s changed from when she started out then

Reactions: 10
27th September. Two things happened this day
1) Sophie’s spread came out in you magazine

how did she celebrate ... by going shopping in Essex. Hinch and inch took pictures of themselves going shopping including hinch buying cloths and other bargains
View attachment 374729

2) hinch ‘found’ out she was pregnant
View attachment 374731
Same bow, same tracksuit!
I'm living for this :D :D I love Tattle hahhahhahah You are so brilliant you deserve the Pastry Troll of the Month title :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: 29

This is absolute gold! He’s always been a prick then. Can see he wanted the limelight, contributes towards the theory that he is one of the driving forces behind the Hinch brand too. Wouldn’t surprise me if he had the idea for an Insta sensation and then married the trophy wife to fit what he needed to make his ‘career break’ dreams come true.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
I also get the look fantastic box and can confirm her box of unused items ‘still to try’ is literally every single thing from the last 4 months ...... what an absolute waste and that’s exactly how you know she’s getting it for free

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.