Mrs Hinch #306 devastated by the news, but made sure to show her bump and rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again....I’m no Mammaof3 but the previous thread was getting too long for comfort 😂 I have no idea how to attach the “spoiler” bar so massive apologies!

Catch up:

-Soph is pregnant (who would’ve guessed, don’t think she’s mentioned it at all the last few days!!)
-Henry got in the plants and it was the end of the world
-SS is releasing a new book, Hinch congratulated her and then shared a video of her pee stick to remind us all she’s pregnant
-Ronnie is apparently over the mess and tidying up
-Jamie won’t let Soph cut his hair despite her apparently being a hairdresser cos she screwed it last time
-She bought some swingers grass!
-Soph is pregnant...don’t know if I mentioned that?
-She cleaned her blinds and put away this Christmas decs, the blinds were filth!
-She also cleaned the loo with the new pink stuff toilet stuff
-Tattle have worked out thanks to the power of nails she found out she was pregnant around September, this puts her due around April/May
-She’s on the beg for a grobag for the new bub it seems
-She’s working in the soft office (she doesn’t even have an actual office so this doesn’t surprise me)
-Henry has done some tricks for food (chicken strips need feeding too guyzz!!)
-And Soph is with child if you weren’t already aware!
ATV guyz! ❤

it’s been a wild 24 hours guyzzz!!

Mod edit: title too crude, keep it broadcast TV safe!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
Guys, I don't know if this has been said (probably has as I can't keep up you crusty crunky funky pastry trolls) but look at those nails in her video. Where she is holding the pregnancy test. Didn't she have those nails pre-lockdown? Just gives an indication of when she did the test.

Reactions: 16
Someone else was in that room with Henry. You can tell someone was holding his attention and then did a movement to eat the treat. If no one was in that room the dog would be sniffing that treat! We see you Sopha no fooling us! I wish her sheeple would see her for she really is a big fat fraud!

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Guyzzz I haven’t been on the Hinch threads for so long so I don’t know if these things have been covered but firstly has Ron’s fringe been cut? He’s looking a little Rodney Trotter-esque.
Second, do you think she’s sharing her pregnancy test etc now as she’s seen that Elle Darby’s pregnancy videos are trending on YouTube and she thinks she can cash in?

• Haha
Reactions: 57
27th September. Two things happened this day
1) Sophie’s spread came out in you magazine

how did she celebrate ... by going shopping in Essex. Hinch and inch took pictures of themselves going shopping including hinch buying cloths and other bargains
35AA0B1E-4486-41BF-907B-30C849C7D0B5.jpeg

2) hinch ‘found’ out she was pregnant
BD6616C9-30B6-46B4-A3FB-9790987E3B19.png

Same bow, same tracksuit!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 138
Why is she obsessed with showing the chicken strips lipstick, I swear I've seen that dogs package more than I have my husbands 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 111
If this really is when she found out she was pregnant, it would have been late October. The nails are the giveaway. They are fresh in both pictures (not much growth). Meaning she’s only known for 10ish weeks herself!
We discussed the nails sitch in previous thread that it was 20th Sept (14 weeks ago) she did the test, just after she got nails done (someone references trace nail account). Test says 3+ weeks anytime after 3 weeks. So at minimum she is 17-18 weeks. BUT none of us are buying that she found out on 20th sept and speculating was for the gram with new fresh nails. Estimating she more around the 20-24 week mark and took test in sept when she was 8+ weeks.

Reactions: 21
I’m LOVING the detective skills of tattle!!
You are next level pastry trolls!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Good spotting pastry trolls..... if I ever go missing I know who needs to be called!!!

sopha being as responsible as ever!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Those eyebrows are getting higher on each new picture 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Why is she obsessed with showing the chicken strips lipstick, I swear I've seen that dogs package more than I have my husbands 😳
I'm sick of seeing my dogs lipstick, I tell my boyfriend I need to buy him a pair of pants! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Probably was mentioned on the last thread but it’s so fkin sad seeing Ronnie pick up them things up knowing they shouldn’t be on the floor because she made him like that

27th September. Two things happened this day
1) Sophie’s spread came out in you magazine

how did she celebrate ... by going shopping in Essex. Hinch and inch took pictures of themselves going shopping including hinch buying cloths and other bargains
View attachment 374729

2) hinch ‘found’ out she was pregnant
View attachment 374731
Same bow, same tracksuit!
Yaaaaaaaaa calling you inspected gadget from now on

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.