Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh my god, all of you need to read and watch this!!!! HAHAHAHA he has never had the face for television but has always been a cocky bastard

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 189

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Fucking hell!!!! I have one nap and I wake up to that absolute GOLD!!!!! Am I still asleep? For fucks sake! I am actually speechless! There is so much to compute!

The hair!
The massive nose!!!!! (Clearly had a nose job)
The wanker attitude
The always has clearly been desperate for fame

I’ll bet she is climbing the walls with cringe at the minute! The state of him! This will have burst her pregnancy bubble πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 139

Rebecca Wrong-daily

27th September. Two things happened this day
1) Sophie’s spread came out in you magazine

how did she celebrate ... by going shopping in Essex. Hinch and inch took pictures of themselves going shopping including hinch buying cloths and other bargains
35AA0B1E-4486-41BF-907B-30C849C7D0B5.jpeg

2) hinch β€˜found’ out she was pregnant
BD6616C9-30B6-46B4-A3FB-9790987E3B19.png

Same bow, same tracksuit!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 138

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I bet she is fucking RAGING that we've found that article and clips πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on the blower to Gleam shrieking that it's embarrassing and she wants it taken down immediately! Jamie's huffing into a paper bag and Ma's on her way round with her nursing bra already unclipped!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 131

catlady29

Chatty Member
Why is she obsessed with showing the chicken strips lipstick, I swear I've seen that dogs package more than I have my husbands 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 111

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Imagine the shame of your husband being in drag and STILL having better eyebrows than you have yourself πŸ˜‚
1DBE874F-23B4-4994-8481-9DBC34FB4D81.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 96