Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just why? If I got my children a toilet brush you can bet they would be sticking down the toilet and then wiping it across the rest of the house. There is absolutely no need for a child to know what a toilet brush is.
Exaxtly. You dont get your kid a toy version of something they shouldnt touch. You say NO. Just another sigj shes gonna have a nightmare as wont be able to say no to Ronnie.

Reactions: 20
That would make her 22/23 weeks pregnant now and due early May - so totally could be correct! 😮
So pregnancy dates go from the date of your last period... meaning you’re technically two weeks pregnant when you ovulate / conceive. So for that post to be right she’d now be 24 weeks and 5 days now...

Reactions: 7
Exaxtly. You dont get your kid a toy version of something they shouldnt touch. You say NO. Just another sigj shes gonna have a nightmare as wont be able to say no to Ronnie.
This, time and time again!!!
Warning...I’ve posted this before when Hinch has shown Ronnie playing with the washing machine - I nursed a little girl many years ago who had opened the washing machine door (the safety catch had failed) whilst it was in full spin, put her hand in and ended up having her arm amputated

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
If 'celebrity couple' doesn't make it into the new thread title I'll be disappointed guyzz.

Now I really don't give a tit that she's recruiting pregnant. I know announcements can be upsetting for a lot of people but it is lovely news for her and I'm glad she appears to be somewhat healthier this time around.

What irritates me is the way she's gone about it. The timing, the over the top slow-mo montages, the stroking of the growing sales assistant bump as she eye fucks herself. It's more than just an announcement, it's done to maximise exposure and brag at a time of year which is already so difficult for so many. She has done all of this with absolutely no regard for anybody else. With that in mind, I completely understand why so many people have been hurt and upset by it and my heart goes out to anyone who has been affected.

I love it when you see other 'influencers' who are either expecting or have a new baby and they show just some of the reality. There are a few out there who talk about stretch marks, back ache, inability to get comfy, sleepless nights etc. I find this really refreshing.

Hinch reminds me of Parker in Friends. It's all so bloody magical. What was it Phoebe said?

"You're like Santa Claus! On Prozac! In Disneyland! Getting laid!"

Tone it down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just gonna bring this up one more time....comic sans tho....why comic sans for a pregnancy announcement? Is she making a leaflet for her year 4 history homework??
I’m surprised she didn’t tea stain it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If 'celebrity couple' doesn't make it into the new thread title I'll be disappointed guyzz.

Now I really don't give a tit that she's recruiting pregnant. I know announcements can be upsetting for a lot of people but it is lovely news for her and I'm glad she appears to be somewhat healthier this time around.

What irritates me is the way she's gone about it. The timing, the over the top slow-mo montages, the stroking of the growing sales assistant bump as she eye fucks herself. It's more than just an announcement, it's done to maximise exposure and brag at a time of year which is already so difficult for so many. She has done all of this with absolutely no regard for anybody else. With that in mind, I completely understand why so many people have been hurt and upset by it and my heart goes out to anyone who has been affected.

I love it when you see other 'influencers' who are either expecting or have a new baby and they show just some of the reality. There are a few out there who talk about stretch marks, back ache, inability to get comfy, sleepless nights etc. I find this really refreshing.

Hinch reminds me of Parker in Friends. It's all so bloody magical. What was it Phoebe said?

"You're like Santa Claus! On Prozac! In Disneyland! Getting laid!"

Tone it down.
As usual she carries on like a woman who has never encountered any sort of tragedy, adversity or suffering.

Reactions: 15
This was posted on Tattle
I didn’t like this rumour at first, it goes alongside the somewhat farfetched story of Jamie being dragged out of the bookies by a heavily pregnant Zoph. Just feels all a bit Eastenders to me and for two people who by their own admission see themselves as ‘celebs’ (🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣) you’d imagine they’d have more self awareness/self preservation.

BUT the dates would perfectly line up with the pharmacy story, Tracy spilling the beans, her scan picture/bump and being due end of March. I got pregnant on the 1st July (I know because the act is such a rare occurrence for me 😂), and baby was due 25th March, came 3rd April.

Going by the dates it would all work. Plus as another pastry troll just said, she was openly saying that the time wasn’t right for another baby a few months ago.

So they’d even dress this up as some beautiful, planned chapter, despite the pharmacy story suggesting quite the opposite. All smoke and mirrors.

Lastly...next time someone on here wants to protest and defend Sopha, saying that anxiety comes in many forms let’s just look at her eye-bleeping herself (again) in her best Olivia Newton John getup
1609667538505.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly the comments on hers and his grid post plus all the messages inch is sharing is absolutely sickening🤢why are grown women crying over some woman who is pregnant?? She doesn’t give 2 flying fucks about them, she wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire...she’s only interested in their money, not them personally, she couldn’t either be bothered to wish them a merry Christmas or a happy new year, my god they really need to grow up, bunch of sad sacks!

Reactions: 20
Just why? If I got my children a toilet brush you can bet they would be sticking down the toilet and then wiping it across the rest of the house. There is absolutely no need for a child to know what a toilet brush is.
Unless it’s what his mummaz has based her whole career on!

Reactions: 3
Just trying to get Bill Gates to notice her, obviously they need electronics 🤣🤣
She was zooming with a mac book a few months ago when she had her spaghetti hoops on her makeup table! I assume it's a "work" one that she will have to return when gleam drop her

Reactions: 11
Whatever it was it looked like a plate of freezing cold, unappetising crap. Also her table didn’t look up to normal over the top standard. It’s all staged.
That was a massive plate of food for someone with gastric surgery! #staged

Reactions: 12
She announced Ronbon was a boy 19th jan 2019... what’s the betting she announces this crotch goblin is a boy the same date 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On the top of this, you can see the middle screen says ‘Jamie Hinchliffe’. Can’t read the left one but assume it’s her sister/niece filming it (although it also looks like it says Jamie - what’s her niece called?) The other zoom screen is Ma & Pa but I can’t make out the name. (ETA: maybe alanbar or something? Her dad’s laptop?)

The end of this video was the most cringeworthy to me, when she was ‘dancing’ with the scan pictures. I laughed at Henry in the distance thinking ‘WTF is going on here?’
It's Jamie, jamiehinchliffe and Alan Barker. Someone is borrowing Jimmy's computer for the reveal unless papa H is called Jamie too

Reactions: 4
Congrats to you. I never had issues and have two kids and do not want more. But even I’m feeling something with her announcement it’s so in yer face and look me! I actually feel sick 🤮 I can’t even imagine someone who has had issues getting pregnant watching this selfish cow. People get pregnant everyday and announce on IG but Soph’s has made people who don’t even know her cry all day or really affected those struggling to conceive, it’s not normal 🤷🏾‍♀️
Honestly yesterday I started crying coz I really want a second baby but due to my circumstances I literally can’t right now. It sad. She could’ve of just announced she was pregnant and left it at that. Not all this. No actual celebrities announce pregnancy’s in this trashy, thoughtless manner.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So Ma knew because her face had changed 🙄 Although this is an hourly occurrence

Trace knew because she spilled the beans, meaning many others would know too

The tiny hamlet of Maldon knew because Jamie mistook himself for someone important and demanded the morning after pill (something you'd think she'd tell at least her mum about)

And yet she broke the news around 5mths later to family... Ma included, and the nation, as if she was bleeping royalty, meaning Trace knew before her parents

She says she gets sick in the evenings, but showed everyone that she was going to munch her way through a few bags of crunky chipsticks the other night - as you do when you're going to puke

I'm not sure who at this stage wins prize prat, the Hinchs themselves or the Hinchers believing this shite

Also @fannysjohnny who would you say these people are in the top left box?
I don't think it looks like Sam - so are these Jamie's parents?

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.