Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s deffo past 20 weeks, so she already knows the sex. That’s when you find out. She’s probs emailing all the companies the initials so they can gift her all the items with that tacky monogram tit on

Also, raging because I purchased that changing basket and now she has it it’s gonna look like I copied her 😭 bleeping hell man
The grey felt caddy? She already has two from Ronnie. I think she is part of the reason they are everywhere on eBay. Amazon, Groupon etc

Did she mention Ronnie getting a toilet brush for Christmas? Just like Rex!

Do these two ever have an original idea in their vacant heads?
I don’t get why you would actively encourage a child to view a toilet brush as a plaything: it makes no sense to me!

Reactions: 29
Couldn’t even bring myself to watch her sickening montage from yesterday.... but celebrity couple??? Behave sopha ⚰🤣

maldonias posh and becks?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s all set up, of course her dad knew. I honestly can’t imagine she didn’t spend Christmas Day there. The Christmas dinner pic wasn’t very hinch at all the table was a mess, everything she does has to have 300 crap eBay purchases to dress it. You are telling me Christmas would have been any different.

Reactions: 14
Celebrity couple 🤣🤣🤣 has a high opinion of herself doesn’t she? What a joke!
The pregnancy reveal is utter bs. Don’t believe her family only found out at Christmas. And why only tell your dad later on? I told both parents at the same time and siblings early on. This has been done to tie nicely into New Year stories, content, advertising and magazine deals, and freebies for new baby and it’s new bedroom. Everything monogrammed. Everything is perfectly staged and planned. She doesn’t care about her followers - she didn’t even wish them a happy new year. It’s all about HER. How can her followers not see they are being massively manipulated?

Reactions: 22
Watching her montage patting her bump it looks to me like she's in love with being pregnant (probably more so for the attention that a bump gets) but as soon as she's given birth he/she will be shoved into the arms of Jamie and Ma Barker and that's Sophs job done.
I know someone that denied being pregnant all 9 months eventhough everyone was asking her. She even passed it off as a thyroid problem to her husband then came clean on her due date! Then was loving the attention of a sudden baby that she thought no one had expected. 🙄🙄🙄. Now that shes done her bit he's constantly been looked after by his aunty.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Don’t think the poor spuds saw the oven, or seasoning
Any money she didn’t cook that - it’s a Ma Baker roast for sure...probably was ferried round in a car with its own little driver...Ma has previous for making tit roasts and little anxious Princess Sopha would have been up all night worrying about it if she had to cook it.

Reactions: 8
It definitely wasn’t wanted by her at first. She was so sickly last time she was pregnant I don’t blame her for not wanting to do it again so soon. This is definitely him and her mum in her ear to have another
I'm sure she did a story in the summer addressing "pregnancy speculation" and stated she was quite happy and didn't want another any time soon. Obviously she's a massive liar, but she seemed quite genuine that her body wasn't fully recovered, so maybe Vest didn't get his morning 🤢after 🤢pill?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone else find it odd she didn't tell her dad straight away again. Especially as she keeps making out she's sooo far along. So like does she not speak to him, or see him? We know she been seeing ma, just bloody odd.

Reactions: 9
I predict she will go quiet for a while nearer the due date and then just pop on all of a sudden with her new bundle of joy 😂
I think they had to hold back from telling me people coz could you imagine 9 months of this...people would of got bored of her.
Why is she always either crying or laughing.
one day she will be crying for real and no one will believe her

Reactions: 10
I'm sure she did a story in the summer addressing "pregnancy speculation" and stated she was quite happy and didn't want another any time soon. Obviously she's a massive liar, but she seemed quite genuine that her body wasn't fully recovered, so maybe Vest didn't get his morning 🤢after 🤢pill?
Omg she did! I remember

Reactions: 6
It’s all set up, of course her dad knew. I honestly can’t imagine she didn’t spend Christmas Day there. The Christmas dinner pic wasn’t very hinch at all the table was a mess, everything she does has to have 300 crap eBay purchases to dress it. You are telling me Christmas would have been any different.
And we all know soph can’t cook a roast. She says it time and time again. So either it was in fact Boxing Day leftovers from the Xmas dinner she had with her family on Xmas day, or Jamie has suddenly stepped up and started cooking which is highly unlikely..

Reactions: 8
Morning you nusty “brown” people! 😘
I skipped through the montage last night just after I’d eaten supper. As it went on my jaw was starting to hit the floor - celebrity couple OMFG! And then....Inch sliding up behind her, gurning into the shot. I almost threw up! 🤮Chucked my phone onto the table and couldn’t bear to look any further! Couldn’t even cope with coming here as I knew there’d be screen shots! Just when I think he can’t be any more gross.... he actually can!!
This is going to be the longest pregnancy ever! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Just watching through her stories and saw Ronnie opening his presents in red wrapping paper, what happened to her being eco friendly and just using brown paper? 🕵️‍♀️

Wouldn’t it make more sense to let Ronnie have the other bedroom? His bedroom is already laid out for a baby and closer to their bedroom. The other bedroom could be Ronnies big boy bedroom 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
And we all know soph can’t cook a roast. She says it time and time again. So either it was in fact Boxing Day leftovers from the Xmas dinner she had with her family on Xmas day, or Jamie has suddenly stepped up and started cooking which is highly unlikely..
Whatever it was it looked like a plate of freezing cold, unappetising crap. Also her table didn’t look up to normal over the top standard. It’s all staged.

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion

Expectant Celebrity couple found out by Freda, baby number 2 on way, they will definitely need her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.