Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol
Oh yeah I know she's a covidiot through and through, but can she change?
Well baring in mind she was seen in B&M the other day with her mum then its looking doubtful. Fellow Tier 4 person here, and I know we can meet one other person, but its meant to be outside and not for a jolly round some shop together.
This is another thing people won't judge her on, this news is new to them but not her, but shes been risking herself and therefore the life of her baby for months!

Oh but its ok, cos they're so perfect and deserve it all so much and we're just jealous 🙄

Reactions: 14
That’s terrible. Pharmacy staff have been working flat out during this pandemic (I’m in there several times for my kids medication) and the last thing they need is some fat mouthy unemployed chav having a go at them for merely following protocol.
Can I just say thank you... I work in pharmacy and it's such a thankless job. Everyone thinks we do next to nothing and drink tea all day 😂👹

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20210103_103032.jpg
sorry if this has already been pointed out but even on her phone case Henry comes before Ronnie 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I find it interesting how there is no mention of how vom Lardy’s family reacted. Especially that when he went to see them in the garden centre she stayed at home.
I hope they didn’t have to find out through Instagram 😂
Or maybe they just purely dislike her - in that case I wish they came to tattle 😂

Reactions: 19
I find it interesting how there is no mention of how vom Lardy’s family reacted. Especially that when he went to see them in the garden centre she stayed at home.
I hope they didn’t have to find out through Instagram 😂
Or maybe they just purely dislike her - in that case I wish they came to tattle 😂
They’re welcome here!!!

I bet Ron will go to private school. She is incapable of homeschooling & a state school for the chavsters is a no go.

Reactions: 8
Thank you Tattle for this suggestion for this 64 year old grandmother 😂😂😂
CFCFD74A-82FE-4E34-A561-7E58DC6C7E58.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
They’re welcome here!!!

I bet Ron will go to private school. She is incapable of homeschooling & a state school for the chavsters is a no go.
Or a grammar where they can pretend they are in private school (if RonDon by some miracle is smart enough to get in)

Reactions: 9
I dunno if this has been said, (I started reading 2 threads ago, left for a day and came back to 2 more threads so I don’t think I’ll catch up before you lot move onto the next😂).. But she could of found out the gender at a private 16 week scan, are spouses allowed into scans yet? She’s definitely gone private either way, so she knows the gender already.

Also I absolutely hate how she’s using pregnancy as a way to stay relatable, she clearly struggles with 1 child and she’s either got her husband there full time or the poor child is having a nap. Good luck with the second Zoph!

I have 2 kids, I’d love a 3rd but it would put a strain on us financially (and physically I imagine lol) it must be nice to not have to worry about money when you get so much of it and all you do is spend 99% of your life sitting on your lazy arse. - sorry that was so long 😬
Partners are allowed to 12 and 20 week scans at my hospital, but not any extra that you might need.
Private scans you can have your partner with you whatever area you are in.

Reactions: 4
I can’t 🤣
What the fudge she’s see in him, having said that what on earth does he see in her!?!?
At the start I'd say he was an older man, he was 33ish, she was an immature (just lost weight) 'village' girl of 21ish.

They were both in relationships, he was her boss, they flirted and he was like forbidden fruit to Sopha.

She needed to taste this 'Tom Hardy' ball of juiciness, a few kisses/fumbles in the broom cupboard and boom, married with nearly 2 children.

But alas he has turned into David Guest and she's stuck lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It was me who posted the story about Jamie trying to get her the morning after pill 😂 it was posted on a group I’m in. God I thought that was away back at the start of lockdown! Didn’t realise it was in the summer

Reactions: 15
Just wanted to add.... who the duck finds out they are pregnant, more than likely does/buys another test, whips out their phone and films it for bleeping content???? What an absolute bleeping twit!! Honest to god this generation are absolutely mind boggling, your a 30 year old woman and soon to be a mother of 3!!! Couldn't make this tit show up if you tried!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Looks like we are going to be drip fed the professional photos 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.