Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
That last story, so much to unpack. Jamie walked off half way through. She's kept it quiet from her dad for at least 5+ months?!? And they think they're celebrities 😭😭😭😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 176

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
The reason pa didn't guess is because you're not celebs hun 😭 if you'd said "which half arsed cleaner is expecting a baby in 2021" ☠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 143

Appled22

Long time lurker 😝

Im Sorry but no way did she not tell her dad for 5 months!!

Her Xmas dinner was shit!

That was all staged and planned!

By that heart beat it’s a boy!

I do believe if it was a girl she wouldn’t be able to hold it in!

I also absolutely HATE her with a passion!!

Thank you all for being so nice to everyone, the support I read her is amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 120

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Celebrity 😂😂😂😂
But my big question. She has a bump, Freda of the high plains has been seeing her daily. So where has Pa been?? Space? Mars? My god I can’t keep up with her bloody lies

• Haha
Reactions: 116

So annoyed I

NO WAY did she actually just call her and the miserable bastard a celebrity couple. I can’t cope! She makes me cringe so bad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

Gla30

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but no. She’s still been seeing her parents so no way did she hide that bump all this time. Also why the hell would you hide yourself pregnancy from your parents until you were after 20 weeks? And they just “happened” to be filming the zoom quiz?
Get in the fucking bin Soph. This is one of the fakest things you’ve done and that’s saying something. Act normal plz.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

mgh727

VIP Member
Just gonna bring this up one more time....comic sans tho....why comic sans for a pregnancy announcement? Is she making a leaflet for her year 4 history homework??

• Haha
Reactions: 92

MrsBint

For any fellow tattlers struggling to conceive, suffered or suffering a loss or can’t have a baby down to other circumstances then just know it is ok not to be ok. I think I’m going to have to leave this subject for a while, it’s getting abit too much with her montages & bump videos/pics. I’ll be back when I’m in a better place but keep on tattling guyzzz & keep catching out all her liezzzz.
Happy New Year to you all ❤

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 88

Becki_P

I can’t believe she’s only just told her dad!
I’m 5 weeks with my 3rd and I’ve already told my mum and dad. Bit weird.

Reactions: 77