Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has now revealed her 'surprise', and is classed as being in the vulnerable group of people that the government are advising to stay indoors etc, esp. as Essex is rife with Covid cases.
Will she obey these rules and will her sheep defend their master if she doesn't?

For the sheep that lurk/pop on to witch.

People at moderate risk (clinically vulnerable)
People at moderate risk from coronavirus include people who:
What to do if you're at moderate risk
If you're at moderate risk from coronavirus, the advice for you depends on the rules where you live.
The advice is based on the level of risk in your area. These levels are called local restriction tiers.

Soph's tier.
Tier 4: Stay at Home

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion

“Celebrity Couple” you’re having a laugh - you’re famous for cleaning and filming a bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I also think Pa barker seems like a nice bloke (could be wrong) Also is he originally from Yorkshire sure I’ve read something like that on here?
I think her books said he's from Sunderland? The whole 'mikeh' for Minky joke is a play on his accent.

Reactions: 5
I think your comment here is way off mark. It is offensive and you knew exactly what you were writing (essentially suggesting someone was trying to terminate their pregnancy). Not sure about anyone else, but this is not an acceptable comment to make, and only adds to the flames that tattle is a disgusting site of pastry trolls.
Firstly sorry that offended you or anyone else. That wasn’t my intentions. I’m fairly new here. I will delete it. Sorry again.
🤍

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion

Hinch’s are a celebrity couple? Where’s poor Henry, don’t they mean thruple?

Reactions: 3
She has now revealed her 'surprise', and is classed as being in the vulnerable group of people that the government advising to stay indoors etc,. esp. as Essex is rife with Covid cases.
Will she obey these rules and will her sheep defend their master if she doesn't?

For the sheep that lurk/pop on to witch.

People at moderate risk (clinically vulnerable)
People at moderate risk from coronavirus include people who:
What to do if you're at moderate risk
If you're at moderate risk from coronavirus, the advice for you depends on the rules where you live.
The advice is based on the level of risk in your area. These levels are called local restriction tiers.

Soph's tiier.
Tier 4: Stay at Home

Oh Mamma, you are funny!! She's been brewing the next spawn of satan for about 5mths, and been in Tier 3/4 for most of them while gallivanting about like a moron. So like now will make any difference

Reactions: 12
I know she's fond of a pissy stick, but did we really need to see the pregnancy test she's pissed on? Who vidoeos that? Oh, of course, someone who's milking the pregnancy for all it's worth on social media 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Because Jamie went on his own demanding it for his famous wife and they told him that they couldn’t give him anything she would need to do it herself 😬😬 I think it made him abit mouthy or something with the staff? I dunno could be wrong ... I’m no Einstein but surely Sophie would know she would need to go herself for the morning after pill there not going to give it to a random bloke shouting the odds
Unless it wasn’t for Sophie..... ooooohhhhh 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think Jamie got up to see where Ronnie was whilst Soph was oblivious to her already born child was walking around. Also Jamie’s hat...

He looks like a surprised penis as the condom splits, is it supposed to be a Christmas hat? 😂

And why is Ronnie wearing different PJs on Christmas Day than the ones he supposedly had on before bed Christmas Eve 😂
He thinks he’s fluffin’ Rambo. Also, what’s with the pretend munching on the roastie (I use that term loosely). 🤢

Reactions: 5
Oh Mamma, you are funny!! She's been brewing the next spawn of satan for about 5mths, and been in Tier 3/4 for most of them while gallivanting about like a moron. So like now will make any difference

Lol
Oh yeah I know she's a covidiot through and through, but can she change?

Reactions: 6
I think her books said he's from Sunderland? The whole 'mikeh' for Minky joke is a play on his accent.
Mackems would say a harsh Y like drinky. Mink-eh is more of a Lancashire/West Yorkshire twang. She has probably never visited anywhere in the U.K. apart from Essex/South East.

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion

Milking her pregnancy for all it's worth, will it's 4 million aunties be invited to the birth?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My thread suggestion -
Celebrity Couple of the year, having another baby to ramp the content up a gear

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.