Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or are they never included in anything?! Where's the reveal to them? 🙈🙈🙈
As a mum of boys myself I'm always very conscious to include my in laws as much as my own parents.

Would she be happy if her precious boy didn't include Mumaz in his Christmas zoom etc

And we all know soph can’t cook a roast. She says it time and time again. So either it was in fact Boxing Day leftovers from the Xmas dinner she had with her family on Xmas day, or Jamie has suddenly stepped up and started cooking which is highly unlikely..
Looked like ham and not turkey to me as well ?

Reactions: 12
Wouldn’t it make more sense to let Ronnie have the other bedroom? His bedroom is already laid out for a baby and closer to their bedroom. The other bedroom could be Ronnies big boy bedroom 🤷🏻‍♀️
Don’t think Ronnie will ever be allowed to be a “big boy” 😂

Reactions: 6
It’s just all too much. I’m happy she’s pregnant if that’s what she wants, I wouldn’t wish ill on a baby. But the over the top production is seriously embarrassing. You are not a celebrity couple, not a single friend of mine has a clue who you are. Very few daughters would be cruel enough to tell their mum they were pregnant and leave it months to tell their dad. I told both parents at the same time because that’s what normal people do.

But the worst part for me was the photo in the little black dress in inch thick makeup cradling her bump. Just eugh. It’s so attention seeking. I told my friends and family I was expecting but I didn’t see it as an opportunity for multiple photo shoots. It’s boring to other people but also I didn’t want to make a big deal of being pregnant knowing that some people have fertility battles and it’s very hard for them. And I didn’t have the time to fanny about having a full time job, guess what it was actually in London, not somewhere I’ll pretend is London but isn’t.

PS those roast potatoes looked rank, they’re meant to look golden and crispy, not anaemic testicles on a plate

Reactions: 22
The grey felt caddy? She already has two from Ronnie. I think she is part of the reason they are everywhere on eBay. Amazon, Groupon etc

I don’t get why you would actively encourage a child to view a toilet brush as a plaything: it makes no sense to me!
God mine tries to play with the actual toilet brush in my house 😂😂😂
Obviously I don’t let her....

Reactions: 5
The way she nibbled that roastie on the fork makes me so irrationally angry. One nibble, Jamie nibbles, back to her for more nibbling. Just put it in your mouth you orrible pleb!

God mine tries to play with the actual toilet brush in my house 😂😂😂
Obviously I don’t let her....
I can see why a child would find it fun but as you say it’s the parents responsibility to stop them playing with the skid mark brush! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And we all know soph can’t cook a roast. She says it time and time again. So either it was in fact Boxing Day leftovers from the Xmas dinner she had with her family on Xmas day, or Jamie has suddenly stepped up and started cooking which is highly unlikely..
Who the hell can’t cook a roast? It’s literally sticking things in the oven.
I’m no kitchen fairy, besides I’m vegetarian but even I can cook a roast 😂😂

In terms of gender reveal. Lots of people get the gender written down in an envelope so they can do gender reveals. Then either they send it to the baker or someone in the family looks and orders the right balloons / party popper etc

I think it will be on her birthday with a birthday cake gender reveal ?

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion:-

All hail the self-proclaimed celebrity couple of Essex! (Give me a break).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
THREAD SUGGESTION

Soph says she’s in a celebrity couple, have Freda and Jamie told her they are actually a throuple?
Seriously guys I’ve been here a year and never won a thread suggestion and I’m impressed with this one 😂 - trying to think where I first heard the word throuple 😂

Reactions: 9
Thread Suggestion: Ma Freda got it right again, CELEBRITY couple have a new baby for brothers Ron & Hen

Also, hello all. I’ve avoided Hinch for MONTHS but upon hearing her news I had to come running back here 😂

• Haha
Did she mention Ronnie getting a toilet brush for Christmas? Just like Rex!

Do these two ever have an original idea in their vacant heads?
Just why? If I got my children a toilet brush you can bet they would be sticking down the toilet and then wiping it across the rest of the house. There is absolutely no need for a child to know what a toilet brush is.

Reactions: 15
Wouldn’t it make more sense to let Ronnie have the other bedroom? His bedroom is already laid out for a baby and closer to their bedroom. The other bedroom could be Ronnies big boy bedroom 🤷🏻‍♀️
And new baby get an en-suite whilst Ronnie toilet trains.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t get over Vestlife saying how proud he is of her, for doing what exactly??! My sister in law is expecting her first baby and has been doing 12 hour shifts (including Christmas Day) as an ICU nurse despite herself being hospitalised with hyperemesis, because she didn’t want to let her team down. That’s something to be proud of your wife for, not sitting stewing in her onsie eating crisps you workshy cretin!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.