Mrs Hinch #303 Morning after pill made Inch to row, didn’t work as there’s a new cash cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also she clearly knows the sex already. Just waiting for that “perfect Disney moment” I take it? Like everything else she does. How are more people not seeing through her fakeness?
I thought this too. She knows.

Reactions: 8
I feel so sad for Ronnie, who remembers when she kicked up a stink cause Ron didn’t like having his face wiped after eating, how’s she gonna cope with two ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ He doesn’t get the attention he needs and deserves at the moment and he Definitely wrong get out once the new meal tickets popped out

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In that last picture of her she looks like she’s pushing her bump out as far as she can. Her bony shoulders are leaning back and emphasising her bump. When was this photo shoot done I ask
Yep as soon as I seen that picture I thought wtf reminded me of the sims when your character is pregnant

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion
A ‘celebrity’ announcement using comic sans
Will Jamie now vanish with his resistance bands

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.