Mrs Hinch #297 Fleece, Ad and Grab (Feliz Navidad)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is a "deep rest". She does about about 2 hours actual "work" a week. If she does any less she's going to be comatose

• Haha
Reactions: 50
The plate for santa ‘love ronnie and henry’ nooooo stop ffs. Everyone jamie is dancing in his pjs 🤢🤢🤢
Why is Santa’s footprint on the floor already? She does realise you do all this for your child once they are in bed, not for the gram days before?

• Sad
Reactions: 43
duck off... time for a deep rest... wtf has she done all year exactly? Apart from go on a tit load of holidays and days out. 🙄

Reactions: 25
Can imagine her now furiously trying to think of things that would outshine her “friend” 😂 can’t see her having a day off tomorrow now, she won’t want to miss out on any attention at all
the only way would be a pregnancy announcement which I hate to speculate on

Reactions: 7
Grinch is going to be FUUUUUUUMING. Whilst she is playing the woe is me sob stories.....I think Joe has proposed to SS!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I go away to have something to eat and SS is all over the news and trending on Twitter with her engagement. I keep giggling cos this will put Sophas nose out of joint 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well that story has just confirmed Jamie is no Tom Hardy ...Sick of the bleeping montages and putting the dog in bed at 8pm laughable. Not wanting to show her face for the chair picture yet Ronnie is in full view abart reyt that no change there.SEE YOU AFTER THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS!?!? SHE IS GUNNA BE WITH MA BARKER !!!!! No way would she not brag all Christmas Day . Absolute bleeping laughable and disgusting to everyone who has lost a family member this year and to all the key workers who have to work tomorrow. Sophie Rose you can’t pull the wool over are eyes!

Reactions: 36
After the holidays?
Text straight to mum saying it’s safe to come round!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So..having a few days off so she can see people in secret..

I bet she is fuming that SS is trending on Twitter!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Aww I’m back again 😂 defo something going on with her and Jamie, they’d normally be cuddled on the couch, having Xmas eve snacks or something. bed at 8!? He’s defo on the couch.

Where the family pic too? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm not a fan of Stacey but I might go and follow her anyway, help her on her way to 4mil just to piss Sopha off 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Not even done a story for her “best friend” getting engaged. If that was my bestie I’d be bouncing off the walls!!! She is such a selfish, nasty little biatch
My first thought!!

But no just a braggy "look at me, I knew before all you "normal" people!

I do like SS and Joe, but I think I might love Swash now for ruining Christmas in Hinch Manor!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don't know if I'm loosing the bleeping plot but......

Yesterday Grinch showed items she'd 'used today'.

20201224_201105.jpg

Then today she 'changed' the bedding.

20201224_201138.jpg

And then she posted the Christmas pj's are laid out and ready for tonight.

20201224_201153.jpg

Anyone else notice how the polar bear duvet was on in yesterday's story?!! Then today she said she'd changed the Christmas bedding, meaning the stag one that she was putting inside the pillow case.
Then as if by magic the polar bear one was back on in the pj post.
Is it just me or is it another pre-record duck up??? Did she change the bedding yesterday then? 🤔🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
duck me im so glad my marriage is not as dull as these two twats 😂 my kids are 6 and 11 now and even when they were both little we still had fun. Life doesn’t have to end when you have kids. What a pair of bores 🥱

Aww I’m back again 😂 defo something going on with her and Jamie, they’d normally be cuddled on the couch, having Xmas eve snacks or something. bed at 8!? He’s defo on the couch.

Where the family pic too? 🙄

Reactions: 17
As annoying as SS can be I actually think she’ll have quite a down to earth type of wedding. Nothing like hunches OTT affair! You can see with Christmas it’s all quite organic and sweet- she probably my wants us to think that.... but anyway—- it’s not the same as hinch behaves,
I agree small scale intimate wedding

Reactions: 12
This thread title 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anyway Tattlers, wishing you all a merry Christmas. I know this year has been a tit show and Christmas isn't what any of us wanted, but I hope you find some joy. We're going to be resting and recuperating, joining the tier 4 club on boxing day like so many of you and hoping to find the strength to get through 2021.

I'll still be on here, obviously can't miss the over the top knobbery that tomorrow is bound to bring from Hinch towers (given how ott it's been the whole month!). Thank you for keeping me entertained for the past 18 months or so, but especially this year. It's been a much needed escape from reality coming on here and laughing till my sides split ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
20201224_202249.jpg

Even managed to make it about herself when she congratulated Stacey 🙄 Bet she's fumin about all the attention Stacey is getting and that's why she's gone to bed so early.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.