Mrs Hinch #297 Fleece, Ad and Grab (Feliz Navidad)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOW THE HELL DID I MISS JOE PULLING THE BIGGEST PASTRY TROLL MOVE OF 2020

bleeping well played and congratulations to them. I actually really like them both..
Bet Hinch is clawing at her neck and fuming that Stace is getting the Christmas attention she sooo badly craves

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I missed all the action today guyzzz had so much stuff to sort out and been cleaning my house as if actual Saint Nick himself is gonna come down the effin’ chimney tonight 😅 just caught up on her stories and sorry for being Kate but how is it possible to have a fried egg that’s both cremated and raw at the same time 😂🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Sorry if it's already been said but she can't let anyone have anything be just about them can she 😠. Everything Ronnie has, it has to be because SHE likes it or had one. Now her comment on SS photo, making it all about the fact she text her. Just congratulate her and duck off.

Reactions: 26
I don't know if I'm loosing the bleeping plot but......

Yesterday Grinch showed items she'd 'used today'.

View attachment 359161

Then today she 'changed' the bedding.

View attachment 359162

And then she posted the Christmas pj's are laid out and ready for tonight.

View attachment 359163

Anyone else notice how the polar bear duvet was on in yesterday's story?!! Then today she said she'd changed the Christmas bedding, meaning the stag one that she was putting inside the pillow case.
Then as if by magic the polar bear one was back on in the pj post.
Is it just me or is it another pre-record duck up??? Did she change the bedding yesterday then? 🤔🤔
I think she changed the bed yesterday but washed it and put it away (un-ironed) today.

Reactions: 3
She’s logging off for the holidays BUT she had to cram in as much as she could beforehand. The footprints and the letter from Santa... I’m pretty sure these are supposed to be done when her child is in bed?! Nothing is sacred or special. It’s all for the gram.

Reactions: 31
Not to be pedantic or anything (well maybe a bit!) but was Santa stood on one leg here?! 😂
Santa can’t tell his right from his left foot stencil either. They’re facing the wrong way to what they should if you look at them. Or maybe it was a random game of hopscotch

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is what really makes me sick. She makes certain her face can’t be seen, yet she has no qualms whatsoever about putting that innocent child’s face all over the Internet. Disgusting View attachment 359177
Once a bleeping year this cretin reads to her son and it's all for bleeping show. I bet she didn't even read to him, posed for the photo and then fucked him off to Fred Vest or Mad Freda so they can put him to bed. What a bleeping bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Last years v this years table setting.

Soph, So the table setting situation is not ideal for you! - it's bitter sweet - bear in mind some people can't make memories next year, because they are dead.

Be grateful for what you have, ffs. Muppet.

View attachment 358999View attachment 359000
"It's all sinking in now" - cheek of the mare! For everyone else this year's been all too bleeping real. So after being a covidiot all year, family BBQs, holidays, having people in her house when she's not meant to - still recently with the over the top photo shoot, it's finally sinking in... About bleeping time🤦🏻‍♀️🤬

Mind you. We all know she'll be smuggling Mad Ma Barker in so she can have her childcare and bitty.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I think it’s sad that when Ronnie is being spun round you can see his sack of presents and footprints already out. Way to ruin the magic of Christmas - I know he’s only little but like, wouldn’t you at least try?
She can’t even give her child that, it’s all for the gram.

That’s so very sad, I hope it’s all worth it.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Sorry pastry trolls if you have a ring like it but I’m majorly disappointed staceys ring is like sofers. Looks a bit bigger though so there is an upside. Cue upgraded engagement ring for her royal hinchness I’m betting

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“I know your mum, dad and BIG BROTHER are well” seriously. 😳🤢
That's just bleeping insane. Henry is NOT A BIG BROTHER. He's a bleeping dog. He didn't come out of your badly packed kebab hole like your actual son did!!!!! Fool.
Christ on a bike, will she still be introducing Henz as his big brother when Ronadeedledoo gets his first girlfriend?
She's a gas ring short of a cooker is that one, literally no hope at all. 🤦🤦🤦🤦

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I missed all the action today guyzzz had so much stuff to sort out and been cleaning my house as if actual Saint Nick himself is gonna come down the effin’ chimney tonight 😅 just caught up on her stories and sorry for being Kate but how is it possible to have a fried egg that’s both cremated and raw at the same time 😂🤢
I’ve been doing the same🤭 And omg that egg it’s still bloody clucking yet the underneath is like a chargrilled chicken🤮🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.