Mrs Hinch #297 Fleece, Ad and Grab (Feliz Navidad)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As annoying as SS can be I actually think she’ll have quite a down to earth type of wedding. Nothing like hunches OTT affair! You can see with Christmas it’s all quite organic and sweet- she probably my wants us to think that.... but anyway—- it’s not the same as hinch behaves,
Even her engagement was nicer and more personal than Sopha’s. Who gets engaged in a bleeping helicopter? They are such chavs. Everything is for show with them. None of it is about love

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
It’s all set for her, Jamie and Rocky. Yet there are 6 place settings? Even in a restaurant they move the settings that aren’t being used!!! Not a bleeping clue has she. Loving the swingers grass in the vase. Very festive View attachment 358957
As if Ronnie is gonna be using any of that crockery anyway!!!! What bullshit he will be stuck in a corner in his high chair

Reactions: 8
Can't they keep that dog away from being in everything for TWO SECONDS FOR GOD SAKES?!

Reactions: 11
Why did she have to write that she received the "best text ever"?! She really bleeping pisses me off!!! She will be clawing at her neck now at the thought of being invited to her wedding... Can just see it now... Hinch will be preggo at the wedding cradling her bump... A photo of Hinch and Stacey will be in OK... All teethy smiley smiley together... Let hope on the main group photo Hinch will be on the end of the photo lineup because when Stacey finally opens her eyes at how fake, grabby and attention seeking she is... She can just snip her out of the photo!!! Silly daft bint!!!

Reactions: 25
I've always been told I'm a keeper don't you know😂
TMI 😳
Where are his toys ffs??
I was thinking this earlier. You rarely see him playing with toys, and you NEVER see him watching a kids tv show. Although didn’t she have the iPad out in the summer?

Reactions: 10
Why is this huge teeth think so big in Essex? Looks bizarre

Why did she have to write that she received the "best text ever"?! She really bleeping pisses me off!!! She will be clawing at her neck now at the thought of being invited to her wedding... Can just see it now... Hinch will be preggo at the wedding cradling her bump... A photo of Hinch and Stacey will be in OK... All teethy smiley smiley together... Let hope on the main group photo Hinch will be on the end of the photo lineup because when Stacey finally opens her eyes at how fake, grabby and attention seeking she is... She can just snip her out of the photo!!! Silly daft bint!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I get irrational rage when Ronnie tips the dog food all over the floor and mummazzz goes 'Yaaaayyyyyy'.

What's that about? He totally missed the bowl. Not his fault of course, but this is nothing to be cheered and celebrated.

He is doing it wrong. Teach him properly Sopha, that's what mums do. Maybe even reward him when he gets it right, yanno, like you do with your first born.

Merry Christmas bitchilantes. Thanks for the laughs, and for keeping me sane all these months x
This is the first time I have commented on a hinch thread - but I can on here to exactly comment on this behaviour - teach him to crouch down, give him a small pot so he learns angles, test it with a few first and lead up to more - actually even an adult at his height and angle would struggle bless his heart he could absolutely nail it with some practice runs!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m pretty sure everything was catered last year - the dining table, chairs & all the little bits were done by some company (no doubt gifted) and then she had caterers in to do the food - it’s probably why she’s so gutted this year because she can’t just snap her fingers & get everything done for her.
Oh totally. She hired everything

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Even her engagement was nicer and more personal than Sopha’s. Who gets engaged in a bleeping helicopter? They are such chavs. Everything is for show with them. None of it is about love
What 😯 Little inch proposed in a helicopter?How am I only just hearing about this what the chavy bleeping awful gods idea is that and so much for little miss scared of eveything I would never get in a helly! Sopha was deffo in on the engagement and told Jaymeee what to do 😂 MONEY MONEY MONEY I think she was privileged and had it all even before they became the HINCH brand ...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
A grown adult away to bed at 8pm 😂 you just know she’s absolutely fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.