Mrs Hinch #297 Fleece, Ad and Grab (Feliz Navidad)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronnie would like a playhouse?? How many does the kid need??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry to be off topic but just trying to enjoy my Xmas eve and she's bloody haunting me 🤬
20201224_200225.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Proper wound me up she done the Santa snow footprints whilst Ronnie was still downstairs! She steals the magic from everything because she just doesn’t have a bleeping clue!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Anyone see Santa's footsteps in her stories?? Apparently Santa has two right feet.
This made me laugh ha way to much than it should of just what I needed after 2 days dealing with trying to get lorry drivers back to the continent and being called every bleep under the sun by the general public cos they are stuck in the traffic !! We’re tier 3 you bunch of morons 🤦🏼‍♀️
Anyway happy Christmas you lot I’m back at work tomorrow hoping for a quieter shift 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think I may deserve half a bingo for my predictions of Christmas at the Hinch house

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She really is thick as mincemeat. I really pray 2021 is the year her thicko sheep wake up to her! So many good people in the world that deserve everything good. Not this oxygen thief! She’ll probably wear her gypsy wedding dress to staceys wedding 😷

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.