Mrs Hinch #281 Soph your decorations are utter tat, and you’re STILL not Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the irony. A tree stuffed with everything in man kind to look opulent and expensive but “I brought them from Tesco guyzzzzzz” to seem relatable yet she’s paid by Tesco which just makes more £££ roll in. Undeclared ad??
Should have at least an #Iworkwithtesco on there I reckon

Reactions: 15
I hope people use her post box as a suggestion box!

Please stop screaming Handsomezzzz all the time

Could you stop wheeling out a noisey cleaning Trolley from the garage to the front door 😆 just to prove you use.

Ask your fat dog to stop stealing freshly baked pies from my kitchen window.

Please don’t park your Audi that you don’t own in inconsiderate places.

Could you ask that items with their own little drivers to not arrive so often.

TURN THE bleeping LIGHTS OFF!!!!!

Stop lowering the class of the street.

Please pick up the flip flops you threw out the front door.
If she were my neighbour mine would say “when are you moving? I hope it’s soon.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Is that her style icon and brow inspo in that creepy looking film?
C847E884-9646-464E-8B29-6836B4F3814F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Soph is literally just one walking insult to the working classes, I’d love to be able to spaff £600 on a nutcracker and postbox, but I have debt covid has caused me to be in, rent, council tax, bills and a baby on the way and believe it or not you don’t suddenly get pregnant and have thousands of companies gifting you an entire nursery and your babies entire wardrobe (honestly I was shocked, my first years and bababoom you know where I’m at 😉😉)!

She needs to pull her head out her arse and realise we’re in a pandemic, people are screwed left right and center and she needs to realise how bloody lucky she is to be in her position and start using her influence and bank balance for good, not week after week of non stop hyping herself up and wanking herself off over a new shiny purchase and “LAAAAVING IT” over these expensive purchases and random buys that she expects her sheep to lap up! She’s about as exciting as a bout of cystitis and as relatable as dirt. She’s honestly just become more and more of a foul woman as this year has gone on, she’s going to be a completely different person by next year and she’s gonna realise she’s lost her relatability and won’t be able to claw it back and she’ll just be a no one again that’s forced to buy followers and interaction! STAY. HUMBLE.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why does everything have to be about her and what she likes? I never heard of that tit and doubt Ron will give a shot stick paw patrol on ffs or Peppa pig! Stop trying to force your crap on to him!!

Reactions: 24
No Zoph, I was in another country when you were a child, though I was using zoflora down the drains 🙄😂 #cannotrelate

Reactions: 8
Does Jamie seriously not get fed up with white and bleeping grey??????? Christmas is meant to be colourful. Her decorations are as drab as her life. Monochrome greys and silvers and white 🙄🙄🙄. Everything, every year......

Reactions: 17
Does Jamie seriously not get fed up with white and bleeping grey??????? Christmas is meant to be colourful. Her decorations are as drab as her life. Monochrome greys and silvers and white 🙄🙄🙄. Everything, every year......
No because thanks to her, he doesn’t have to lift a finger, can spend all day on the Willy hill app, never has to work another day and is basically her witch, so whatever the boss says goes! Man needs to grow a pair, go back to work and stop being his wife’s pet monkey!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Toilet training a child at a year and a half old?

oh duck off sophie-I have 6,not one was potty trained (on normal potties from boots) until they hit 3 years (ok my daughter at a week shy of 3)

i rushed my son,under pressure from my mother (who makes mad ma look normal) and it led to what felt like a lifetime of problems

he was still bed wetting at 15-the school nurse was worse than anyone I’ve ever met,the doctor refused to send us to the hospital,my mother just shoved him in pull ups and knackered any routine I tried to set up (he’d stay at hers every 3rd week) and it took me changing doctors 4 times until someone helped and he stopped

its just another stick to beat the mummy sheep with-let’s face it,in mad ma’s day
babies where held over newspaper until they weed and that was potty training in their day (my mother swears I was fully dry at 5 months-what bollocks)

id bet a weeks wages that there is money/freebies in claiming that Ron-dong is trained in the next month

silly cow
This makes me feel a bit sad... my little one was potty trained before age 1, he just got it but his nights came a lot later. It does happen, sometimes. It’s no reflection on you as a parent if your children were later, my eldest toilet trained a week before school as he was a SALT child xxx

Reactions: 4
The upstairs landing stockings have been hung???
Has she been gifted that many she has to hang them off each radiator cover???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly don’t get this thing about making your Xmas decorations match your decor, surely the whole point of putting Xmas decs up is that they look different and festive and stand out? Half of Hinch’s (and most other influencers) would look totally normal in their house all year round, which defeats the object no???

Reactions: 16
Remember when we were all speculating on Ronnies Xmas present and most of us said electronic ride on. Well she’s just started following Outdoor Toys and look at their grid. Will it be the tractor, the digger or the Range Rover type car?
Let me guess, it’ll arrive with his name emblazoned on the side or with a personalised RonRonWithTheFilterOn number plate!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember when we were all speculating on Ronnies Xmas present and most of us said electronic ride on. Well she’s just started following Outdoor Toys and look at their grid. Will it be the tractor, the digger or the Range Rover type car?
The tractor for Inch maybe cos he does love them so?

The digger will be useless on the Astroturf (although handy for turning over his vegetable garden if he removes all the useless tat first). My money is on the Range Rover just like mummy has.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.