Mrs Hinch #281 Soph your decorations are utter tat, and you’re STILL not Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping state of that! It just looks like a load of random tat to me and also at a time when most families are scrimping and saving with the loss of jobs and the heavy grey cloud of brexit looming, I find this to be extremely out of touch, rude and downright insensitive! For once why didn't she just say you know what guys I'm gonna keep it simple this year with only one tree and one room dedicated to Christmas this year, no messy winter wonderland outside and go back to basics with cheap decor from Poundland and charity shops. It would prove to her followers that you can have a good Christmas on a budget and she would have gained a lot more respect (and followers) had she done that! I mean what the bloody hell are her management playing at!? What annoys me above all else is how her stupid sheep just lap it up and never think to question what she's doing which is essentially making all those who can't afford a decent Christmas this year feel guilty or bad. Mind you, even if I had all her money I still wouldn't tart my house up with all that shite! Her house is literally a fire hazard! Also, genuine question here and I'm not taking the piss but is the reason why Robbie has his name on everything because she genuinely actually forgets his name?! I'm genuinely curious 🤔 also, money really doesn't buy taste, class or style does it? This family really are proof of that!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Oh I can’t cope with this.... utter bullshit 💩
I’ve had toddlers and it’s a sensory
Overload- they touch the baubles, pull them
Off, throw them around! And as for the stuffed animals... they’re toys! Why is she making out he’s perfect!!!! 😡View attachment 327373
I also find it mad she only has glass baubles, that’s just an accident waiting to happen, replace them with shatterproof ones Soph!! All it takes in 30 seconds your backs turned and for him to squeeze or drop one and that could scar him for life!! 😩😩

Reactions: 18
She's lying, absolute bullshit. She has been moaning previously about him not leaving the candle sticks alone downstairs, so much in that house is not child friendly. You can bet she screams at him if he dares to go near he stuff
I bet she shouts at him as well. She loves her house to be so perfect for her not to.

Can't fool us Hinchy!

Reactions: 14
I’ve just found that Huggabunch DVD for 37 dollars in less than a minute. Sophie, you’ve spent over £500 on light up Christmas tit for your garden alone, 37 dollars is hardly a small fortune to you. It is to the majority of the country, but not to you. Even with postage and import fees, you’re still looking at about 40 quid.

Reactions: 15
That bloody huggabunch is going to end up with the same date as cuddle cock! Remember that!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her house would actually give me a panic attack, it’s so cluttered with tat, who needs that much tit on a mantle, the candle pillars, shite on the coffee table....honestly it’s my idea of a nightmare not goals!!

Reactions: 22
bleeping state of that! It just looks like a load of random tat to me and also at a time when most families are scrimping and saving with the loss of jobs and the heavy grey cloud of brexit looming, I find this to be extremely out of touch, rude and downright insensitive! For once why didn't she just say you know what guys I'm gonna keep it simple this year with only one tree and one room dedicated to Christmas this year, no messy winter wonderland outside and go back to basics with cheap decor from Poundland and charity shops. It would prove to her followers that you can have a good Christmas on a budget and she would have gained a lot more respect (and followers) had she done that! I mean what the bloody hell are her management playing at!? What annoys me above all else is how her stupid sheep just lap it up and never think to question what she's doing which is essentially making all those who can't afford a decent Christmas this year feel guilty or bad. Mind you, even if I had all her money I still wouldn't tart my house up with all that shite! Her house is literally a fire hazard! Also, genuine question here and I'm not taking the piss but is the reason why Robbie has his name on everything because she genuinely actually forgets his name?! I'm genuinely curious 🤔 also, money really doesn't buy taste, class or style does it? This family really are proof of that!
I wonder if the absolute over the top of last year buying a new fridge for the garage to store the cheese and food , the food warmer supposedly donated to the local food bank charity will we have that extravaganza again ? The year we stayed home HUN .

Reactions: 10
I loved button moon...doesn’t mean I make my kids watch tinfoil stars and baked bean tins!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What the duck is that film?? 😱 Is she trying to traumatise that poor child? He'll be having nightmares about that thing forever.

Reactions: 14
Im not normally one for the pregnancy speculations, mainly because it makes me cringe the thought of her having another child
BUT I’m starting to think there maybe some truth to it. How’s she’s posting has changed

Reactions: 6
Not heard them called house coats for a long time. I call a dressing gown a “night coat”.

my husband calls me a wanker.
Night coat 😅😅😅 love it!

Always say dressing gown myself but this is the funniest comment I have seen on the whole house coat/dressing gown debate

20201128_223850.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t know why this cow even bothered to breed. She is a bloody terrible parent.
toddlers can’t control their sphincter muscle until they are about 2 years old and even at that it’s asking a lot... 3 is the more suitable age. Every child is different but I certainly never started at 18 months old. She is a delusional w*nker
Poor Ronnie

Reactions: 20
What the duck is wrong with this woman? Again bragging about the fact she has money to burn, and then again forcing what she likes on her kid! Let him have a personality of his own for fucks sake!
That top photo resembles Ma Yahoooooo, stuff of bloody nightmares, poor Ron won’t sleep for weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.