Mrs Hinch #281 Soph your decorations are utter tat, and you’re STILL not Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They won't live in Maldon when Ronaldo is old enough to ask about Santa Claus, they'll be living in Downton bastard Abbey and having Christmas stockings in the drawing room, gathered around an 8 feet Nordic pine, hand decorated by celestial beings with the rinds of fresh oranges and feather bleeping boas!
Do you mean bowers? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My body has decided to be an arse today so I've been stuck in bed, but it means I've been catching up on weeks worth of Corrie (not my normal watch but wanted to see how they approached the Leanne/Oliver storyline).

I'm scrolling Tattle as I'm watching this evening and saw @shadyessex33 "She looked unhealthier than the bodies we were embalming" and remembered your day job and saw your avatar. Wonder if she thinks Corrie is involved in a 'conspiracy theory' and 'trolling' given their choice of Undertaker just now? Even though it is just in my imagination, after their little shout out of her last year encouraging more people to potentially fall into a dangerous mental and financial situation, I want to pretend they have seen the error of their ways!

Reactions: 8
They won't live in Maldon when Ronaldo is old enough to ask about Santa Claus, they'll be living in Downton bastard Abbey and having Christmas stockings in the drawing room, gathered around an 8 feet Nordic pine, hand decorated by celestial beings with the rinds of fresh oranges and feather bleeping boas!
She’ll have the maids quarters refurbished to look like Grey skull manor so that she can film and post and pretend she hasn’t moved and the sheep will still lap it up and but they don’t seem to understand she’s a multi millionaire and nothing at all like them!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I arrived early to collect my then 4 year old (now 37 )from playgroup to see him careering around the village hall in a Cozy Coupe, crashing into another child and shouting ‘bleeping drivers’ 😂😳😂😳
My Aunty’s dog had a blanket he would occasionally mount from time to time, we called it his shag blanket. My little cousin is much much younger than us and obviously didn’t understand so we told her it meant cuddle when she questioned it. Thought nothing of it and thought we’d got away with it until my Aunty had guests over and she marched into the room and shouted ‘Mum, can you tell Barney to stop shagging me please’😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
“And he won’t touch it, that’s what works for us”

He wasn’t bloody mobile last year, Soph 🥴 Good luck hun, ATV. Christmas trees and shiny baubles are toddler crack.... if you let him anywhere near it, that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not on my watch they won't

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
“And he won’t touch it, that’s what works for us”

He wasn’t bloody mobile last year, Soph 🥴 Good luck hun, ATV. Christmas trees and shiny baubles are toddler crack.... if you let him anywhere near it, that is.
This gets her out of showing him interacting with it again. I agree with other posters, it’s sad that he isn’t interested.

Reactions: 9
I knew she filtered her photos and her home.. but her fence is not blue ... It's a dark grey. all.pics from Poppybelles IG dated Sept 10th 2020.. the family shot is obviously taken by the Grinch.

I like the dark grey fence.
There photos are better- hers look cheap and fake!

Reactions: 5
Kate to the party but.. my son was his age last year and this was my tree at first and how it ended up 😂 he bloody loved those decorations and it didn’t matter what I said or did he wouldn’t stop playing with the baubles. It would make her so much more relatable if she told the truth 🙄
When my son was 18 months old the bottom of our tree was completely bare because of him, we gave up putting the decorations back on.

Reactions: 10
And now she’s showed it to him, he won’t touch it again this Xmas! Haha good luck with that one Zoph 🤣😂
I actually thought this when she put I've done this with other things round the house and it works so well for us. Wasn't ronalongadingdong picking up them god awful grey candlesticks last week or the week before and zophe was saying how much he loved doing this everyday. She can't remember what bullshit she's said to be a goodhave to have a good memory 🙄

Reactions: 9
On a side note, she is literally skin and bone. How can her family have not intervened?
She is so thin considering the stuff she cooks and supposedly eats

Oh I can’t cope with this.... utter bullshit 💩
I’ve had toddlers and it’s a sensory
Overload- they touch the baubles, pull them
Off, throw them around! And as for the stuffed animals... they’re toys! Why is she making out he’s perfect!!!! 😡View attachment 327373

Right? What a load of tit. My son is 5 months older than Ronnie and no amount of explaining "they dont do anything" would make him stop grabbing and throwing stuff. He wouldn't even understand!

Last edited:
When did Christmas tree wicker baskets happen ? Watching Grinch and others IG stories where most have these under the tree.
last year they seemed to be everywhere, i got one from b&m £9.99, its great to cover up the ugly base tbh

Yeah I think you're right. My boy is like a little tornado with everything else but he doesn't seem to care about the tree. I also think the whole "he doeant care if it doesn't so anything" seems like either a lie or maybe he doesn't have enough normal toys that dont "do anything". Sorry tattlers for my pissed off-ness. Just someone made an "under stimulated" comment and it touched a nerve. I worry about my son being bored all the time 😂
Now imagine how this conversation would have escalated on a Hincher thread. That’s the difference between here and there. None of them can have a grown up conversation 🥰👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.