Mrs Hinch #281 Soph your decorations are utter tat, and you’re STILL not Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she act like Ronnie is a 3 year old toddler? He’s 1 .. I bet he just moans when he gets changed. lie him down and change him, why is it taking an hour to convince him to get dressed.. sounds like bullshit to me. The ‘mischief’ sound she over uses when he’s literally just moving something.. it’s like she is rushing his development

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He is her lifeline for content now - so sad.

View attachment 329237
That looks like an outfit you'd put on a toddler if you were going to a wedding or something. When mine was that age all her clothes were stretchy and comfy (leggings, tracky bottoms, long sleeve t-shirts etc) so she wasn't uncomfortable while playing, easy access for changing her nappy and quick to whip off if she made a mess with her food or something. A button up shirt seems a bit extra for just hanging around the house.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.