Mrs Hinch #280 Soph your dog is fat and you ain’t Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me old school. But I absolutely love colour at Christmas. My Christmas tree is full or multicoloured everything. I grew up with multicoloured Christmas decorations, the cheaper looking the better. Along with the foil ceiling decorations that would be everywhere at Christmas. You used to start in the corners of your ceiling and meet at the lights, and the foil tree decorations aswell, little tinfoil style baubles. They were the best. Every house pub and shop would hang them across England in the 80s and it really really felt like Christmas. I am completely showing my age now 🙃
These are the best ❤🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but my tree took me maybe an hour to decorate? Why’s it taking her almost 3 😂 Shes going to have overloaded that poor tree with so much crap it’ll be hard to identify as a tree and not a habidashery bargain and off cut bin 😂😂

Reactions: 8
That Verity was a nutter 😂 so aggressive. I think she was a Hincher trying it on. Could have even been Hinch having a laugh. She’s weird like that
Actually talking of aggressive and a nutter can anyone remember Mrs Binch from a few weeks ago? She was bloody manic and downright nasty. She really unnerved me lol

Reactions: 6
Omds how much personalised stuff does she need to get Ronnie what is she gonna do with all the stuff once he’s outgrown it?? And it’s not like he can read at the moment so WHY so much personalised stuff

Reactions: 5
Even the bottoms have his name on! I mean we know she thinks of his as property, an accessory, but it’s as if she is trying to brand him. It’s very strange
Maybe it’s so she doesn’t mix him up with all the other children of Maldon. After all, it’s not like she ever looks at him without a phone between them so she probably doesn’t actually know what he looks like 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she not realise that some if not most people are really struggling this year and there’s more children in poverty due to COVID-19, I’m not jealous at all of her tit show life but she has NO CONSIDERATION of others who will be emotionally & mentally affected by seeing this extravagant display and big purchases she buys daily everyday. She’s not one bit relatable to the real world we all seem to be living in atm

Reactions: 15
I don't think I'll bother taking your advice thanks Soph regarding decorating the Christmas tree. I like to put things with sentimental meaning on our tree. Decorations that were my husband's late parents, ones that our daughters have been bought over the years and ones that they made at school years ago (maybe not in prime position but they're still on there :ROFLMAO:) I'd rather have these any day than some chavtastic plastic like she uses. If her front door decoration is anything to go by we know the look she's going for. What the saying? Money can't buy you class! Very appropriate for them don't you think?

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion
Come on hinch get off your ass, get in the garden and show us your grass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Of course she bought him that potty. Can’t just have a normal potty. PS that kid is nowhere near ready to use the potty. Boys generally take longer than girls. Like everything else she will rush him along and not let him just go at his own pace. My eldest was 2.5 when he was first even interested in toilets. My 20 month old couldn’t give a toss either. I won’t even broach it with him until he’s 2.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Nothing is simple in that household.

£24.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Live footage of Jaymeeee ordering a personalised name sticker for Ronnie’s toilet so Soph doesn’t have a meltdown and realise it’s not his 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hinch would have a panic attack in our house. The girls are 5 and 6. We have one tree, they decorate it and we leave as they have done, no insta perfect here 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.