Mrs Hinch #280 Soph your dog is fat and you ain’t Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s the same video because on the picture in her grid post you can see her brown fluffy coat through the reflection in the window. If you watch today’s stories you can see the same coat when she walks towards the door to open it for Roo (round window). I think anyway 🧐
Yes agree. I caught the Briefest glimpse of it.

What I don’t get is, it’s her bleeping garden. You’ve got astro. Whatever. It’s expensive and highlights you ain’t relatable mate. But I don’t think her sheep care. Just us. We are the ones angry with her behaviour. Her sheep would just go out and copy her. They wouldn’t care. She must feel the tide is really turning? That’s the only thing I can think of why she’s so steadfastly covering this up

Reactions: 20
She’s not read here since 2019! Turf tattlers I really think there will be a victory here! Today’s video was definitely a pre-record, I reckon she makes Ronnie do what she wants several times like a film director and chooses the best vid. So today has posted another one of those, it cuts so randomly. Blatant photoshop on the sign as has been pointed out and it looks like the same day. I’ve got turf and I compare her turf teasers to my garden and it literally looks the same. Real grass that looks that good is really well looked after, I just can’t see them both doing that!
Grass watch is ‘giving me life’!!!!

Reactions: 16
If my child dragged their ride on across the muddy lawn and then attempted to bring it into my clean living room with mud and leaves and grit caked onto it and attempted to ride it and scratch my laminate to tit. That child wouldnt be doing that. They would be told no. The ride on goes to Sleep in the garden. Night night car. See you to tomorrow. Let’s play something else instead. Unless he dragged it over clean Astro 🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♀️

Oh and where’s his trousers. Oh tit jaymmmayy they’ve spotted his outfitzzzx. Oh nooo it’s in the washcchhhh quick get the jumper from that outfit and take his trousssssherrs offf.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think she covers up any alterations to her grey palace deliberately she knows it would make her unrelatable just like the Audi cover up or the expensive trainers, she can then, at a latter date, do a reveal which would probably be in Spring time-if it's astro turf. She knows only too well she is a blagging spoilt trog so tries her hardest to pace her gifted or expensive items until she is either ready to reveal, gets caught out or its part of a promotion. She is exhausted as she tries to backtrack constantly, prerecording everything to coincide but it fails 99% of the time! She forgets, changes in weather, calenders, decorations, slight views of cars/grass/gifted items. For a previously successful sales person she has the memory of a gold fish! You can bet she is having her house Christmas decorated by professionals today for a huge OTT reveal. Oh and who is utterly sad enough to photoshop Ronnie's name on his play house, seriously Grinch you are embarrassing 🙄

Reactions: 23
Definitely!!!!
First picture is allegedly today 🙄
Second picture is off her grid
Why does the blue on the playhouse look like it's been coloured in with felt tip pen?

Also 1000% prerecord, I noticed as soon as it went up that he is in the exact outfit, hood up, doing the same thing. Considering he doesn't seem to wear the same outfit more than once he wouldn't be out playing in that coat twice.

Reactions: 20
Yes agree. I caught the Briefest glimpse of it.

What I don’t get is, it’s her bleeping garden. You’ve got astro. Whatever. It’s expensive and highlights you ain’t relatable mate. But I don’t think her sheep care. Just us. We are the ones angry with her behaviour. Her sheep would just go out and copy her. They wouldn’t care. She must feel the tide is really turning? That’s the only thing I can think of why she’s so steadfastly covering this up
The fact is her grass is in awful condition, worn and yellow patches everywhere. If it was my garden and I could afford it I’d replace it with Astr...Sensory grass. She can afford it and hundred times over and the rest. Her house is like a show home so surely she’d want her garden to be the same. She’s not going to spend all that money on the sleepers and pergola to sit and look at crappy yellow/dead grass! If she just posts and says “guyyzzz I never thought I would but I’ve got Astro turf because my grass was dying blah blah blah and it was causing me anxiety” her sheep wouldn’t even think of the cost they’d just be so up her arse about it praising the tit out of her as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I would say it's been manipulated if you look at the colour of the wood on playhouse it's different as is the grass in each picture.
Massively!!
she’s made it look sunny, but the second image is closer to original colour

Reactions: 8
That makes sense, I've never thought about it much before all I knew was that a lady at my sons school used to hoover hers!
Guilty that once I did hoover it with an old dyson... but it didn’t work.
The garden is my husband’s pride and joy, he bought a special grass buffing thing that you turn on and it buffs the dirt out.... (he could be a hincher if I let him)
And for his birthday he asked for a leaf blower because our neighbours have these two massive duck off trees that the leaves just go straight into the garden and it was very irritating trying to pick them all up 😂

our garden isn’t massive & the previous owner left it in such a state it looked like a jungle.
it was easier for us to just lay the artificial rather than landscape and fresh turf.
When we move, eventually I want a nice big garden with real grass and an allotment 😂

I can’t however imagine having a full time chicken dipper pissing and pooing on it. Cleaning it up, wiping its remaining tit with a dettol wipe, spraying it each time they go!
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If my child dragged their ride on across the muddy lawn and then attempted to bring it into my clean living room with mud and leaves and grit caked onto it and attempted to ride it and scratch my laminate to tit. That child wouldnt be doing that. They would be told no. The ride on goes to Sleep in the garden. Night night car. See you to tomorrow. Let’s play something else instead. Unless he dragged it over clean Astro 🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♀️

Oh and where’s his trousers. Oh tit jaymmmayy they’ve spotted his outfitzzzx. Oh nooo it’s in the washcchhhh quick get the jumper from that outfit and take his trousssssherrs offf.
Not a scratch or bit of dirt on the wheels of that car. That’s never been ridden outside.

Reactions: 17
Pages behind but knew you’d all want to hear about my trip to b&m. . Bought a few non essentials but did stock up on poo bags ....,

they helped in this photo shoot ❤
3237E0A4-3AD0-4A21-9357-CF0AFEFA5E16.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Guyzz wee ron Jeremy has got fake snow on his coat coming out of the playhouse, coincidentally stinky solomons crotch fruit had the same scenario yesterday coming in the door from school ...when will these dumb duck followers see thru this pair of conwomen...it concerns me they walk amongst us unsupervised if I'm honest

Reactions: 16
This is from a fashion influencer but can you imagine zoph ever being this honest about her swipe ups, her sheep really believe shes being 'helpful' by putting on a swipe up
I completely admire her honesty. No I don't ever see Soph doing the same

Reactions: 6
I remember when I started following her, back in the day when she had around 10k followers and seemed funny and genuine.
The first sign for me, of the direction she was going was when her bog ordinary kettle and toaster were replaced with the SMEG ones.
I remember thinking how bad it was for her to be promoting and encouraging her impressionable young followers to have that named brand.......they’re so ridiculously expensive aren’t they.
Since then, the promotions and Ads have just taken over, she’s definitely not the same person that she was.
Its just a business, I wish these young girls could see that.

Reactions: 23
I call bullshit on him ‘dragging the car in and jumping on it’, no way in hell would you let your kid sit on an object that’d been outside in 0-2degrees C weather all day with no trousers on.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.