Mrs Hinch #280 Soph your dog is fat and you ain’t Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the amount of dust all over the unused plates and stuff just left on her table.

Why set it up like that when you dont even cook meals or use the table.

I love a good used kitchen table. Ours has glue and paint Mark's on it. Aka it's used.
I don’t not understand why she sets the table she never uses the bloody thing ,my dining table at this moment in time looks like a jumble sale sewing machine material cottons stuff all over it because we live here and use the table a table is for using not for show

Reactions: 17
Thoughts
-he’s definitely wearing same outfit as the reveal.
-I agree with who pointed it out there’s no name on that black slat it’s photoshopped on
-the fact it’s him doing the same action as in the reveal and we’ve had no spontaneous shots of play in the much loved house says it all quite frankly. She’s tapped onto it being a similar day weather wise to be able to roll out that footage. Plus she has no highlight of the house so we can’t compare. Tattle doesn’t forget.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I have artificial grass, no dog but ours was quite expensive it doesn’t get overly hot in the sun and when I’ve been pet sitting my in laws dog they go do their business on it, we have a spray for it to clean it up. It just soaks in as underneath is sand.

hope that helps!

morning motivation again from Hinch.

“the best day of your life is still yet to come”
Huhh????
That makes sense, I've never thought about it much before all I knew was that a lady at my sons school used to hoover hers!

Reactions: 2
Thoughts
-he’s definitely wearing same outfit as the reveal.
-I agree with who pointed it out there’s no name on that black slat it’s photoshopped on
-the fact it’s him doing the same action as in the reveal and we’ve had no spontaneous shots of play in the much loved house says it all quite frankly. She’s tapped onto it being a similar day weather wise to be able to roll out that footage. Plus she has no highlight of the house so we can’t compare. Tattle doesn’t forget.
I’m sat here scrutinising leaves 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Like its a normal thing to buy?? Shes an idiot
I’ve got a nut cracker. He is lovely. But he’s a foot tall and was £5 from pound shhhhhhtretcher! That’s normal Soph! Not a bleeping life size one on a link detached in Maldon!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That’s even worse now it’s been pointed out she’s edited Ronnie’s name onto the playhouse, what the hell 😂😂

She’s gonna be on the beg for another sign now cos that boy needs everything personalised 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think it’s the same video because on the picture in her grid post you can see her brown fluffy coat through the reflection in the window. If you watch today’s stories you can see the same coat when she walks towards the door to open it for Roo (round window). I think anyway 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.