Mrs Hinch #277 Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That music is so irritating.

I wonder if she shouted at him that's why he dropped it?

She's making out Ron is naughty and all he is doing is being inquisitive.

Soph, If he can't touch then don't put your shite out at his level.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Run Ron Ron run !!!! Run for your life🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️
It’s so wierd he doesn’t even look at her to check her reaction when he pushes it over. No engagement at all - like she is invisible. Me thinks Jamie does the heavy lifting in terms of parenting while Zoph slobs out on the sofa glued to her phone

Reactions: 41
It’s so wierd he doesn’t even look at her to check her reaction when he pushes it over. No engagement at all - like she is invisible. Me thinks Jamie does the heavy lifting in terms of parenting while Zoph slobs out on the sofa glued to her phone
She’ll be raging that he doesn’t slip into 8 comas a day anymore. Probably right cramps her style

• Haha
Reactions: 24

View attachment 319960
What I find sad is that if there wasn’t an actual kid in this shot you’d never know a kid existed in that house. No safety guards on the coffee table, no fire cage, everything low and within reach and not one toy to be seen.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

View attachment 319960
Just walk off and pretend it never happened just like Mummaz 😉

In all seriousness though he is just checking out Santa and being curious. Sophie won't like that, Ron maybe knocked it on the floor on purpose 😂 because he is sick of her!

Reactions: 21
At this point I’m convinced that the woman is 90% jus rol and 10% hair extensions

• Haha
Reactions: 33

View attachment 319960
Poor henner's head shot up as Ron went past, probably thought he was in for another good slapping

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How does some jam in jus rol taste Christmassy??
I think she sent Inch for mincemeat last night and they had sold out so he got jam and this is what she came up with.

edit but she doesn’t like mince pies (But wishes she did according to a recent story) so maybe used jam instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ronnie doesn't interact at all does he? Maybe he's just a very independent child, Seeing him more in his natural habitat the last few days he kinda just seems to Potter around doing his own thing.... Kinda unaware of hinch even being there

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.