Mrs Hinch #277 Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dad calls a vacuum a sweeper, must the the only person I know that does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she ever shown ronnies room?
She goes into it every now and again to show off Ron's stuff then puts on swipe ups

and for those wondering where his Playhouse is - it's where the plastic kitchen is
The house is to the right

118395561_676010246331019_7311671416387323632_n.jpg

For a laugh, remember when she cut Inch's hair - what a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm surprised Jimlad doesn't have his own room to be honest.
Yes you’re actually right .Henry’s Room’. She means Jaymees room. Jaymees pants drawer in the dogs room never been heard of! dogs wouldn’t like that 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here is an article I've just found. She approached them with around 100,000 followers. Hope that helps
Yes and I am sure when she first started she said she would never be controlled by a management company as it didn't interest her and that's not what she wants.
She said she had been approached by lots of management companys

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Love how she is in her black vest as usual and still has that smelly bleeping bow in her hair. She probably sent him for 20 Superking Blue and a tube of Smarties
Smelly bow hahahaha . I don’t get the bow, trying to make herself look like a cute and lovely Minnie Mouse type innocent girl when she’s actually horrible

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm sure this has been said, I'm always Beckinsale to the party but she's deleted some grid posts
From 267 to 264. Her black lives matter post has gone
The Black Lives Matter post probably doesn’t fit in too well with her grid aesthetic 🙄🙄 and that of course, is the most important thing to her

Reactions: 26
My grandma used to call it that when I was a child. Her version of a cordless cleaner was a Ewbank sweeper. I believe they still sell these. Wonder if Hinch will but one when Shark dump her 😂
We have one of these at work for quick cleans in between clients 😂

Reactions: 11
What feels like forever i have finally caught up with all the threads. Wow. She's been busy.
My take on her nails are, everything up till the change of nails was pre records, our trace left that comment about taking them off on purpose so mark end of pre records and new nails means she can start showing the pre records she's been doing on her "time off" and soo Kate to the parteeeey but what the duck were those hot chocolate test tube? Hot chocolate will be piss weak who ever makes it with that amount of hot chocolate!
Those hot chocolate test tubes 🤢 I would put about 4-5 heaped spoonfuls in my cup. Hi Zoph 👋🏻👋🏻 I hope you washed your hands before handling the food products. COVID gifts aren’t cool. 🤨👍🏻

Reactions: 15
The Black Lives Matter post probably doesn’t fit in too well with her grid aesthetic 🙄🙄 and that of course, is the most important thing to her
She has actually deleted BLM post. I’m disgusted but why am I not surprised? She really is despicable!! 😔

Reactions: 29
And I certainly wouldn’t let my mutt lie on clean white bed linen - no matter how much i love her!! 🤮
totally agree! I love my dog as well but nah not on my bed! Tbh he sleeps downstairs and even has his choice of two beds because we got a hand me down 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.