Mrs Hinch #277 Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there’s a (stupid) rule that means she doesn’t have to declare something as an ad when she’s had it for longer than a year? Is that right?
Thats what I thought until she declared the adverts the other day for their black Friday sale. All a bit confusing for me 😅

Reactions: 6
Ronnie doesn't interact at all does he? Maybe he's just a very independent child, Seeing him more in his natural habitat the last few days he kinda just seems to Potter around doing his own thing.... Kinda unaware of hinch even being there
I think he’s a bit like Matilda. For the most part his Mum is pretty uninterested. So he just does his own thing. Probably takes himself off to the library and cooks pancakes. Gotta do what you gotta do when you’re third in line to a fat dog and Instagram

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
I am going to be sick. 🤢
Oh dear lord. Well done for that??? Seriously what has this person been smoking

I think he’s a bit like Matilda. For the most part his Mum is pretty uninterested. So he just does his own thing. Probably takes himself off to the library and cooks pancakes. Gotta do what you gotta do when you’re third in line to a fat dog and Instagram
I don’t know where to laugh or be sad about this comment 😂🥺 as it’s so true. Children soon learn who they can go to and he clearly thinks stuff you mummazz. I reckon he probs thought she would shout at him. Right no more playing with mummazz Santa!!!! Henry pops his head up like dear god pls don’t touch me on your way past

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20201122-140630_Instagram.jpg

What cooking? What cleaning?? And what everyday? Cooking i see is baking, not exactly a full on lunch. Cleaning?? 😂🤣😂 Next joke! And she is having more and more days off!! And this is why she gives false hope to all those that love her. Pre records and having 2 non working parents at home of course its going to be easy.
Well done to all us that work, cook, clean, look after kids, whatever else life is throwing your way and no doubt struggle with some aspect of life, You know doing life properly! This is normal life. Love you tattle bastards 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 42
only 7,387 behind Stinky (equates to a few days of buying more bots).
Stacey doesn't buy that many a day by the looks of it.

SS

ss.png

MH

mrs.png

SSolomon

ss.png

Reactions: 2
It really is so sad to see the complete lack of a bond between her and Ronnie, as much as I dislike Inch he does seem to be a good dad and definitely the more hands on parent.

Reactions: 20
It really is so sad to see the complete lack of a bond between her and Ronnie, as much as I dislike Inch he does seem to be a good dad and definitely the more hands on parent.
A ‘good’ dad who exposes his child to millions for profit. He’s a tit dad in the bigger picture.

Reactions: 25
Cooking, cleaning blah blah blah you are so very loved almost as bad as the David Attenborough comment 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
" I have too many cookie cutters and Jus Rol", sarcastic witch.

Just donate some.
Just rol need to remember to "give to the needy and not the greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why is she changing the bedding in the spare room unless someone is staying or have stayed over. My spare room bedding has been on for the best part of a year. Im not gonna change it for no reason lol
It's Mad Barker's bedroom, because, let's face it, we know she's not kept her distance since lockdown, so she stays over, does the cleaning and looks after Ronniedonnieflipflops. 🙄

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.