Mrs Hinch #277 Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And we are off !!! Repeat repeat repeat .............
She reminds me so much of a horrible manipulating boyfriend I once had. All the clever head duck quotes so sheep feel sorry for her like awwwww poor Soph sheā€™s just learning BEKOND!

Then when called out she pulls out the nobody is perfect card as reference. See guys I never made out I was perfect.... no Soph but you still lie through your veneers daily!!

The juice thing my health visitor always told me to avoid baby juice and if my daughter ever refused water then a dash of normal no added sugar squash was absolutely fine but they are pretty bossy when it comes to nothing but milk in bottles and no bottles after a year (obviously up to the parent mine had bedtime milk in a bottle after a year as a comfort thing) so Iā€™m no saint but she parents like sheā€™s in the 90s he probably has fully loaded sugar rusks to snack on šŸ˜‚ sorry shouldnā€™t judge a mum on her choices but there teeth are precious. I know a girl whoā€™s toddler was having teeth come in black they were that rotten.

Can she duck off making people think they need to Clean on Sunday šŸ˜† for some of us itā€™s our only ā€œday offā€ and spend time with family!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
No! Do not allow them to taint Montessori šŸ˜‚

Thing is though, Montessori would promote real grass, not fakešŸ˜‚

So many people fighting Hinch's corner these days! First DarthFreda and now VestyšŸ‘€ My sister has finally seen the light thoughšŸ˜ It is a day for Jus Rol guyzzzz and spag hoop pies!! ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm confused does she work for Shark or not?
The other day she used her handheld in the kitchen then gave it all a clean out. No ad declared.
Then that afternoon she posted a few stories for their black Friday deals, all marked (very poorly) with Ad. And now no ad declaration since.

Reactions: 9
I'm confused does she work for Shark or not?
The other day she used her handheld in the kitchen then gave it all a clean out. No ad declared.
Then that afternoon she posted a few stories for their black Friday deals, all marked (very poorly) with Ad. And now no ad declaration since.
I think thereā€™s a (stupid) rule that means she doesnā€™t have to declare something as an ad when sheā€™s had it for longer than a year? Is that right?

Reactions: 5
As much as you all probably donā€™t like that lyndsey queen of clean aswell cos she is a bit smug & gets up my nose . In terms of cleaning accounts look at how much better & more professional hers is . She shares daily cleaning tips , tries out products , actually shows real life cleaning in real time , is so much more engaged properly with her followers , is consistent with her content . This is why I struggle to see the appeal of Hinch & what she shares ? Her feed is unbelievably lazy , whoever manages her needs a kick up the arse , the constant dog & child , yes everyone thinks their baby is amazing but Ronnie is nothing out the ordinary to anyone else ......... anyone can take a pic of their kids & dog & make it look fancy !!!! She does a bit of token cleaning once a week , like the lanterns the other day . All she does is then go for a walk or buy more shite from a shop ......... I just donā€™t get it ??? Any interview she does she just talks the same crap , waffles on . Again when queen of clean is on telly , sheā€™s professional , to the point & actually helpful . How do her followers not see through the bullshit !!
hi Lyndsey šŸ˜‚ I would say the rave thread is somewhere else but donā€™t even think she has a rave thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I always say Hoover, although I do have a Hoover brand now but even when I didn't I always said Hoover. The difference is, I'm not being paid to advertise a rival brand šŸ˜‚ you'd think for Ā£24k an advert she could manage to say vacuum instead!
I always say hoover no matter what Iā€™m using cue my husband also known as Mr Pedantic saying ā€œ donā€™t you mean vacuum cleaner as Hoover is a brandā€ šŸ™„ šŸ˜‚
They really do live in another world donā€™t they. Bet Shark are thinking ā€œ ffs sake bimbo say our brandā€!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Tattle is too fast for me to keep up so I'm garraway to the party. I've read that she approached Gleam and got knocked back at first, does anybody know how many followers she had at that point? Also if she really didn't know how this all happened guyzzz, then why would she approach Gleam in the first place?
I wish someone would ask her that in an interview. They always ask her how it happened but just once could someone say ā€˜it is true that you approached gleam to represent you?ā€™ Iā€™d love to see how flustered she gets. Also it shows what sort of company gleam is. In every interview she pretty much lies and they obviously know. I wonder if they are the ones encouraging the ā€˜I donā€™t know how it happenedā€™ story.

Reactions: 16
It winds me up how the f*cking dog has its own bedroom/bed when there's families on social housing waiting lists for suitable homes and/or paying extortionate rents to landlords for a small flat.

Reactions: 27
Why is she always posting in that group and not others? There are other popular ones like MHMMDI and the likes but she only posts in this crappy We Love Mrs Hinch one, I wonder why.
Because her sister is the admin, she made up the group, so Hinch can control every single post and what stays and what doesnā€™t šŸ˜‰ You are blocked with anything remotely negative.

Reactions: 17
Tattle is too fast for me to keep up so I'm garraway to the party. I've read that she approached Gleam and got knocked back at first, does anybody know how many followers she had at that point? Also if she really didn't know how this all happened guyzzz, then why would she approach Gleam in the first place?
Here is an article I've just found. She approached them with around 100,000 followers. Hope that helps

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
What I donā€™t understand is ā€œI DONT KNOE HOW ANY OF THIS HAPPENEDā€ ok fine we might believe you about Instagram (if we didnā€™t know any different) but sheā€™s gone out of her way to release books...

She literally made that happen so how can she keep playing the dazed and confused idiot itā€™s been years that wears so thin!! Even her sheep just think hang on....

Reactions: 20
She always has to find a way to get her books into the shot doesn't she šŸ™„ and if not her books then pictures from her big fat gypsy wedding

• Haha
I wish someone would ask her that in an interview. They always ask her how it happened but just once could someone say ā€˜it is true that you approached gleam to represent you?ā€™ Iā€™d love to see how flustered she gets. Also it shows what sort of company gleam is. In every interview she pretty much lies and they obviously know. I wonder if they are the ones encouraging the ā€˜I donā€™t know how it happenedā€™ story.
Iā€™d love if she was asked that.
This breathless, innocent ā€œI just clean mah sink, I dunno wot ā€˜appendedā€ act is so see through

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hinch and SS have such a strange friendship considering they are besties. Their followers all bang on about how great they are because they support each other but they actually donā€™t. Today SS is on the cover of fabulous magazine, no mention of it from hinch. If youā€™re bestie was on the cover of a mag wouldnā€™t you at least post one story about it. Stacey has never mentioned any of hinchā€™s book. She only mentioned the winter blunderland months after it was out. Hinch has never mentioned when Stacey (or Joe) are on a tv program. Maybe they support each other in private but they both post a lot online so youā€™d think they would post each other achievements. They will do a half arsed comment on each otherā€™s post and thatā€™s it. Iā€™m donā€™t know how people can look at them and call them Friendship goals.

Also if anyone sees the winter blunderland advert on tv can you record it and post it on here please? Iā€™m yet to see it.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.