Mrs Hinch #277 Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don’t hate me but im
Moving house soon and genuinely am
Thinking of getting the same sofas.
I just really like them. Does anyone else have them and can tell me what the quality is like
I love them too. I want them in Mink, if they're gifting any🙈😂(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh please! She’s not the bloody messiah she is literally paid to come on Instagram & flog tat to the gullible sheep! She’s not doing it out the goodness of her heart, to ensure the saps have an inspirational leader among them she literally could give a f*ck whether you can make it out of bed or not love as long as you can blow smoke up her talcum powder filled hole & keep swiping up to fill her coffers...beyond belief why they hero worship her like she’s making some huge sacrifice to throw them a few pre-recorded clips of absolute monotonous shite day in, day out.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I bet she cried after reading that fan message. I would as well if that’s the type of people I have following me.

“WeLl dONe FoR BrEaThiN aNd bLiNkiN DaLLyn” 🤪

They really are a special breed these Hinchers.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So she sent Jamie out to get an “essential” jar of jam so she could make the worlds shittest pastries today....riiiiiight makes sense & the poor fucker even needed further instructions as to what jam she needed....must be after a collab with Robinsons Jam now?
We've got the headquarters of Wilkins of Tiptree on our doorstep.Mind you she went there with here bestie for a free afternoon tea and a personalised pot of something but it didn't get her anywhere 🙄

Reactions: 10
So I’ve just discovered the Insta account for twodadsinlondon and they’ve got two kids, a girl and a boy and they do feature on their account with them but their faces or full faces are never shown. That’s parenting I respect right there. They’re protecting the identity of their precious children so no random weirdo would ever recognise those children on the street. Every man and his dog would recognise Ronalonadingdong out and about because his mother is so careless 🤷🏻‍♀️
Followed Two dads since not long after they started the account lovely guys :)

Reactions: 5
I agree. She will definitely have expensive gifts but wrapped in recyclable paper yet has used plastic, ribbon, wood, string etc to make the tit gifts so will cancel out the recyclable paper usage hahaha.

i did wonder if she's made them for the school faye hamper she was making! You would need the whole 5 test tubes to make 1 decent hot choc.
I’m going to follow on from this ... all the items will have been sent from management. There’s no way she’s sourced it all

Reactions: 8
We've got the headquarters of Wilkins of Tiptree on our doorstep.Mind you she went there with here bestie for a free afternoon tea and a personalised pot of something but it didn't get her anywhere 🙄
I bloody love that factory shop 😂

Reactions: 3
Well both SS and Grinch's stories have been so bloody boring today, I got a feeling somethings happening, like I said before Christmas decorations 🤔

Reactions: 7
A whole new outfit for the park too. How can she be arsed. Or are they not at the park?

Reactions: 9
So she sent Jamie out to get an “essential” jar of jam so she could make the worlds shittest pastries today....riiiiiight makes sense & the poor fucker even needed further instructions as to what jam she needed....must be after a collab with Robinsons Jam now?
I bloody love that factory shop 😂
The Jam Factory Shop,or the Factory Shop?🤣
It's a wonder she hasn't shopped there on the way to her favourite overpriced garden centre🤔

Reactions: 2

The Jam Factory Shop,or the Factory Shop?🤣
It's a wonder she hasn't shopped there on the way to her favourite overpriced garden centre🤔
Tiptree jam factory shop! 🤤

Reactions: 3
I'm sure this has been said, I'm always Beckinsale to the party but she's deleted some grid posts
From 267 to 264. Her black lives matter post has gone
Why aren’t more people picking up on the fact she has deleted the BLM post?! It’s disgusting and shows the kind of person she really is. Selfish and only thinking of herself. 🤬 she still uses the #bekind because it falls into her narrative of being bullied/trolled. I’m hoping 2021 is the year hinch disappears 🤞🏼

Reactions: 31
So I’ve just discovered the Insta account for twodadsinlondon and they’ve got two kids, a girl and a boy and they do feature on their account with them but their faces or full faces are never shown. That’s parenting I respect right there. They’re protecting the identity of their precious children so no random weirdo would ever recognise those children on the street. Every man and his dog would recognise Ronalonadingdong out and about because his mother is so careless 🤷🏻‍♀️
And also because his name is emblazoned on everything too 😂

I have a real thing about personalised clothing on children. I hate it, child snatchers dream

Reactions: 11
Why aren’t more people picking up on the fact she has deleted the BLM post?! It’s disgusting and shows the kind of person she really is. Selfish and only thinking of herself. 🤬 she still uses the #bekind because it falls into her narrative of being bullied/trolled. I’m hoping 2021 is the year hinch disappears 🤞🏼
It's because her sheep are not interested in what's happened in the past, (just like her) they can only focus on what the Grinch is doing now

Reactions: 6
Tiptree jam factory shop! 🤤
I'm disappointed tbh,but I wonder why she hasn't targeted the Factory Shop?🤔😂 They're online too.
Perhaps she targeted them,the jam factory and the garden centre all in one day.I'm surprised Kelvedon Rail Station hasn't got a poster on their bridge saying "stop the trolling of the Maldon one".

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.