Mrs Hinch #277 Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bragging about having too much jus roll in the house at a time where many people are struggling 🤨🤨 read the room Soph

Reactions: 26
" I have too many cookie cutters and Jus Rol", sarcastic witch.

Just donate some.
Just rol need to remember to "give to the needy and not the greedy.
She’s such a horrible greedy bleep. I just don’t understand how someone can be so selfish

Reactions: 32
Again, shouldn’t anything with jus roll be marked as #ad or #gifted? It wasn’t that long ago she was gifted that massive box of the stuff!

Reactions: 17
I am going to be sick. 🤢
This person is beating themselves up saying they can barely get out of bed and instead of offering advice, someone to talk to or tips to help them (seeing as she’s such an expert on mental health) she just posts their comment and it’s all about her? How self involved do you wanna be love?

Reactions: 36
Fish keepers of tattle. Is this fish pregnant again...?!
Judging by the pictures I got when googling "pregnant fish", I'd say hers is up the duff. 😜

I am going to be sick. 🤢
Oh dear me, this is such a throw back to the 1950's. My Mum ( if she was still alive) would be disgusted to learn that her marching for women's rights in the late 60's ended up like this!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Please don’t hate me but im
Moving house soon and genuinely am
Thinking of getting the same sofas.
I just really like them. Does anyone else have them and can tell me what the quality is like

Reactions: 4
She’s such a horrible greedy bleep. I just don’t understand how someone can be so selfish
Me neither, it's just vile.... and to say it outloud on camera is even worse, tbh! 😡 Ive been worrying about money and how I'm going to buy food, pay my half towards the bills, afford transport to work and buy presents on my small wage, but I can't worry anyone as it's made me depressed - I've just got to do what I can do and that's that! She's lucky that will never be an issue, so needs to stop gloating. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 319978
What cooking? What cleaning?? And what everyday? Cooking i see is baking, not exactly a full on lunch. Cleaning?? 😂🤣😂 Next joke! And she is having more and more days off!! And this is why she gives false hope to all those that love her. Pre records and having 2 non working parents at home of course its going to be easy.
Well done to all us that work, cook, clean, look after kids, whatever else life is throwing your way and no doubt struggle with some aspect of life, You know doing life properly! This is normal life. Love you tattle bastards 😘😘
Exactly this. This woman is a normal mum. Some days we don’t have breakfast but hinch is portraying like she’s some super mum and she’s not. She knows she doesn’t do all things but she wants her sheep to think she’s does. I guess it’s a way to always be above them. I don’t see the point of her sharing that message it must make at least half of her hincers feel tit

Reactions: 10
I just really like them. Does anyone else have them and can tell me what the quality is like

I'm sure this has been said, I'm always Beckinsale to the party but she's deleted some grid posts
From 267 to 264. Her black lives matter post has gone
It clearly ruined the aesthetic of her grid for too long and just had to go 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
This person is beating themselves up saying they can barely get out of bed and instead of offering advice, someone to talk to or tips to help them (seeing as she’s such an expert on mental health) she just posts their comment and it’s all about her? How self involved do you wanna be love?
I thought exactly the same thing. Did she even bother responding or just screenshot so she can show everyone how fantastic she is? 🙄

Prick.

Reactions: 13
Mixing chemicals again 😒
Wears her rubber glove to clean a toaster bare hand down the bog hahaha gotta love her!!!

Remember the paints she showed off I went to buy some but noticed they state they are for over 3s am I being to cautious? Why would they be for over 3s? I can’t find anything safe for under and I always supervise so would they be ok before I buy them I wish she had at least mentioned it before I got excited lol

Santa’s getting a bashing 😂

wonder when she’s gonna unveil the garland on her fireplace 😊
Great she encourages this kind of thing she better not expect him to then leave a Christmas tree alone 🙄

Reactions: 6
I just can't deal with her today. 'Too much jus roll' I've just lost my job and have minimal money to live on throughout Christmas, I have barely any food in the house and I won't lie I'm struggling like duck, but it's alright Soph you keep on bragging about how you've got too much of everything you self centred piece of tit 🙄🙄😭😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I really just cannot wait to see the end of this influencer crap. Does anyone ever wonder why people do turn into sheep? Do you think people are just wired differently? I can’t ever imagine brown nosing a stranger and tagging them in tit. All the people tagging posts of her 😂😂 I swear to god if anyone I knew did that I would delete. Do you think they pine after desperate for her to acknowledge them? I imagine her fans are very insecure with no identity and want to feel validated??

All I think about when I see her doing duck all and then crying about fake anxiety is about all our nhs staff these past few months, the years of pay freezes they had and the tit they have tolerated for poor pay. People are happy to swipe up and line the pockets of some bimbo on Instagram but you never collectively see people very angry about how our nhs staff are treated, the most people will do is comment “aww poor nurses” and that’s it on a Facebook post, if people put all their attention, effort into what they do arse licking hinch, maybe our outrage would be taken more seriously 🙄
At my trust, all staff are being given an extra days pay to say thank you.
Except us bank staff 😡😡😤😤

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
➡
Jamie never bought that jar of jam last night. It's practically empty.

I smell a pre record.
Can any one sharpen up the prices in her pic?
They're clear in mine-don't know about yr areas but everything seems to have increased here.
Would love to call her out on this 🤭

Exactly this. This woman is a normal mum. Some days we don’t have breakfast but hinch is portraying like she’s some super mum and she’s not. She knows she doesn’t do all things but she wants her sheep to think she’s does. I guess it’s a way to always be above them. I don’t see the point of her sharing that message it must make at least half of her hincers feel tit
She shared it to boost her own self esteem and now I can imagine the poster will be chuffed to bits she was mentioned!!! Crazy x

Reactions: 6
you can see from her sofas that she did not get the foam seating. The cushions are already all bent out of shape. I have a DFS sofa and paid extra for foam cushions because they keep their shape much better. Also not sure if she moves hers around and reshapes them, seems like she doesn’t

Also consider the fabric, crushed velvet can be itchy. I got a very very soft fabric which is lovely.

DFS usually have ex stock you can get a good bargain too but shop about, IKEA do nice sofas

Reactions: 7
Oh my god that fan message..... No words of encouragement for her sheep just me me me
.oh you really are a superficial lying c××t aren't you

How can someone be so openly selfish

Also mixing chemicals

Sophie Rose hinchcliffeeeeeee come off Instagram get a normal job and duck off you selfish self absorbed prick. HOPE THAT HELPS

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.