Mrs Hinch #277 Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not a lover of this child's mother, but that's what Ron Ron should be doing, having his toys everywhere and playing,
That little girl is far to little to be playing with LOL dolls, my eldest has them and the shoes are a serious choking hazard for little ones. I think she’s the same age as my youngest or just abit younger! Constantly finding her trying to put the shoes on with her teeth!

but I agree ronron doesn’t ever seem to be allowed to play
I imagine that she gets it out, plonks him there and grabs her phone records her 30 seconds whilst she screeches and then packs it all away

Reactions: 8
Cooking and cleaning every day. Are they all deranged? Call that cooking? Where's the Sunday roast Soph? I know you're still learning and all that but good grief how long does it take? What really gets on my nerves is her sheep think she is doing all these things in a day. They're too thick to realise a lot of it is pre recorded. Also, she could easily do all this in a day anyway as she has 24/7 childcare. How many of her sheep try to emulate her whilst having to look after a child single handed? All these children must be neglected whilst the imbeciles are cleaning. She's about as relatable!!

Reactions: 12
Fucks sake
I'm sure I'm not the only one who would gladly contribute a days pay towards yr Christmas funds.
Fanny's furious.
Please don't like this comment,I would pm if I could.Thinking of all of you who struggle.
Selfish,self obsessed,sly sloth of a girl,making everyone feel worse.witch.
I don’t think in my trust we are and my husband is with the ambulance service and hes never heard of it either 😕

Reactions: 3
I just can't deal with her today. 'Too much jus roll' I've just lost my job and have minimal money to live on throughout Christmas, I have barely any food in the house and I won't lie I'm struggling like duck, but it's alright Soph you keep on bragging about how you've got too much of everything you self centred piece of tit 🙄🙄😭😭
Awe thats awful. Im not minted but would gladly sent you a wee food parcel, I hope you don’t think im patronising but hate to think of people struggling . 💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did she really say she's cried tears? What exactly was she expecting? the gentle flow of gossamer drifting down her cheeks, falling gently into a pool of spun silk? Christ she talks some absolute bollocks doesn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Awe thats awful. Im not minted but would gladly sent you a wee food parcel, I hope you don’t think im patronising but hate to think of people struggling . 💕💕💕
Thankyou so much for the offer but I couldn't accept! I'll be okay luckily I have a very supportive family, I was just ranting xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did she really say she's cried tears? What exactly was she expecting? the gentle flow of gossamer drifting down her cheeks, falling gently into a pool of spun silk? Christ she talks some absolute bollocks doesn't she?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 She things she’s in a Mills & Boon book doesn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That message from an ‘adoring fan’
Please tell me that’s someone taking the piss, well done for doing a fraction of what everyone else does in a day??

duck me

Reactions: 15
This is an interesting read. I’m going to check every swipe up she does from now on, and if it is an AFF link and she hasn’t clearly stated it I’ll be reporting her, with all the necessary info

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Does she ever just have an ok day or do anything average? Has she got manic depression? Bi polar? Boarderline personality disorder? I know she claims she wants her page to be a positive place but it’s sickening how magically and over the top everything has to be

Reactions: 18
Ugh the way she really slowly moved her hands after doing the clicks. It’s not that deep hun

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right must go and finish off cooking Sunday Dinner, while having a G&T, if your interested Grinch simple basic cooking Roast Chicken, FRESH Broccoli, FRESH Carrots and Swede, FRESH Roast Potatoes and FRESH Parsnips, Fresh Cabbage Fresh Cauliflower, Stuffing and lashings of Gravy, enjoy you pastry concoction Grinch ALV 👍
I will be back 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.