Mrs Hinch #277 Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever just have an ok day or do anything average? Has she got manic depression? Bi polar? Boarderline personality disorder? I know she claims she wants her page to be a positive place but it’s sickening how magically and over the top everything has to be
She’s faker than those fake teeth she “doesn’t” have. She’s clearly mentally unwell but projects perfection, occasionally changing her narrative to show a messy kitchen to prove she’s just like everyone else. I don’t think she knows what she’s doing on that account anymore but she knows an inspirational quote will up the engagement with the sheep, who are so blind to it all, they feel like they relate to her!

Reactions: 17
At my trust, all staff are being given an extra days pay to say thank you.
Except us bank staff 😡😡😤😤
That’s totally unfair.. we all work under one umbrella. But tbh our trust arnt giving us anything.. yet the porters, kitchen staff, cleaners etc all got a bonus of £300... us nurses and the Healthcare’s simply got Corona as a thank you and kiss my arse 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Bless! They’re not cooking tonight. When do they ever actually cook real food?
Making out like it’s a treat to be eating buffet food? Their diet is atrocious. I can imagine what their arteries look like. Especially him, he’s the wrong side of 40, eats tit and sits at home all day

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Does she ever just have an ok day or do anything average? Has she got manic depression? Bi polar? Boarderline personality disorder? I know she claims she wants her page to be a positive place but it’s sickening how magically and over the top everything has to be
Especially when she has been saying in the tv and radio interviews how she wants to show that her life is not "insta perfect" still waiting on that one to happen.
I'm thinking she is a split personality and actually wrote that last message as one of her other "people"
Anyone seen the film Split with James McAvoy 😂 😂 😂 😂 Could explain the changing faces lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Making out like it’s a treat to be eating buffet food? Their diet is atrocious. I can imagine what their arteries look like. Especially him, he’s the wrong side of 40, eats tit and sits at home all day
She sounded really annoyed when she said ‘we’re not cooking tonight guyyzzz’ like she was pissed off, I think Ma Barker dropped Ronnie off early and didn’t keep him overnight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry if already mentioned, but in the latest food post she has different nails again? Anybody know if shes had them done or??

Reactions: 1
So they aren't cooking tonight, when do they ever?
On the cooking note, i've had a beef curry made from scratch in the slow cooker bubbling away all day since 6am this morning and it smells absolutely divine. I'll be having that with some FRESH naan breads made by hubby and a LARGE glass of wine 😋
100% trumps her random af disgusting dinner 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She sounded really annoyed when she said ‘we’re not cooking tonight guyyzzz’ like she was pissed off, I think Ma Barker dropped Ronnie off early and didn’t keep him overnight 😂
Omg Ma Barker is such a selfish witch 😂 don’t worry Soph, sure you’ve got some of that massive bottle of baby piriton you had left 😉

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Omg Ma Barker is such a selfish witch 😂 don’t worry Soph, sure you’ve got some of that massive bottle of baby piriton you had left 😉
To make matters worse she probably dropped him off whilst Jayymeee was at Tesco and she had to be a parent for once.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To make matters worse she probably dropped him off whilst Jayymeee was at Tesco and she had to be a parent for once.
She would of made her wait outside in the car with the kid until Jaymay was home 😂 whilst she was sat on the memorial bench in the front garden, chuffing on a superking blue, giving them evils

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I am going to be sick. 🤢
Oooh well done for getting up and breathing love. And doing what every other household is doing but with the added bonus of going to bloody WORK! I just can’t...well done for being there for Inch and RonJonPotteringMan?? Nope I’m out 🤣🤣. I’m away to make that well know Christmassy snack. Pastry Jam Mess

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They’re eating all that tonight??? That pack of pasta would do me and my husband and that would be all we had! Their diet is shocking.

Reactions: 12
They’re eating all that tonight??? That pack of pasta would do me and my husband and that would be all we had! Their diet is shocking.
That’ll all be for Jaymay. She won’t eat. Have a laugh 😂 she may let him chew a piece of pasta for her and spit it in her mouth. That’ll be her done till tomorrow then

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I hope they’re going to put some sauce with that Tortellini.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she's just confirming that her unemployed husband makes an unessential trip to the shop everyday for pointless stuff.

Maybe if he got his moobs moving, out of his Sports Direct specials and into a proper job then he wouldn't feel the need to pop to the shop to buy tit everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.