Mrs Hinch #277 Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because there wasn't enough room after she had her bedroom redesigned. It's all her wardrobes, her dressing table, her piano seat, her drawers full of £1000's worth of make up, hers hers hers. I'm surprised Jimlad doesn't have his own room to be honest.
Bet he sleeps in the spare room. Or on the floor in Ronnie room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So many of you have asked about the light shade... here’s a swipe up guyyzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There was an advert for it on tv earlier!! Desperate times and all that!!
I might be proper Garraway to the party but did I also hear her doing a voice over for some arial wash tabs on a YouTube ad the other day? I only realised towards the end as I zone out of the ads. I may have to avoid YouTube now

Reactions: 4
As much as you all probably don’t like that lyndsey queen of clean aswell cos she is a bit smug & gets up my nose . In terms of cleaning accounts look at how much better & more professional hers is . She shares daily cleaning tips , tries out products , actually shows real life cleaning in real time , is so much more engaged properly with her followers , is consistent with her content . This is why I struggle to see the appeal of Hinch & what she shares ? Her feed is unbelievably lazy , whoever manages her needs a kick up the arse , the constant dog & child , yes everyone thinks their baby is amazing but Ronnie is nothing out the ordinary to anyone else ......... anyone can take a pic of their kids & dog & make it look fancy !!!! She does a bit of token cleaning once a week , like the lanterns the other day . All she does is then go for a walk or buy more shite from a shop ......... I just don’t get it ??? Any interview she does she just talks the same crap , waffles on . Again when queen of clean is on telly , she’s professional , to the point & actually helpful . How do her followers not see through the bullshit !!
I agree. I used to follow a few accounts. LQOC and Daz. I don’t now just because of L smugness and Daz freebies. Plus I see they’ve both had extensions or new houses. In a pandemic. However, they both clean. Properly. They test products, L actually suggests natural alternatives etc. So why the hell has Sophlo got over 3m (many many many bots). Discounting those I reckon she still has about 1m genuine. She does bugger all. Wafts about a cloth, colours in, posts someone else’s quotes, pimps out her kid and feeds her fat chicken strip dog ham. She’s vain, has a bully air to her and an “I’m better than you” attitude. Gets all this free tit and is worth millions, fleeced from poor people. Now I don’t mind millionaires as long as they’ve worked for what they’ve got. She hasn’t. Yes some may say she’s been very clever, her and that useless inch she married. But it’s all false and hopefully will come crashing pretty soon

Reactions: 13
What feels like forever i have finally caught up with all the threads. Wow. She's been busy.
My take on her nails are, everything up till the change of nails was pre records, our trace left that comment about taking them off on purpose so mark end of pre records and new nails means she can start showing the pre records she's been doing on her "time off" and soo Kate to the parteeeey but what the duck were those hot chocolate test tube? Hot chocolate will be piss weak who ever makes it with that amount of hot chocolate!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The bleeping fish tank is in Henry's room. What is the frikin point of that!!!! 🙈🙈

Thread title
Hinch the grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in the next tit dish.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What feels like forever i have finally caught up with all the threads. Wow. She's been busy.
My take on her nails are, everything up till the change of nails was pre records, our trace left that comment about taking them off on purpose so mark end of pre records and new nails means she can start showing the pre records she's been doing on her "time off" and soo Kate to the parteeeey but what the duck were those hot chocolate test tube? Hot chocolate will be piss weak who ever makes it with that amount of hot chocolate!
I have a conspiracy theory about those gifts she made. It’s all for the gram, to look relatable. Gleam have said ‘Sophlo folk haven’t got much money this year. Make some gifts, look like you care and are 1 of the people’. So off she trots and makes things she found on Pinterest. Photos taken, she bins them and then buys very expensive presents as per usual. There’s no way she’s giving them to anyone. I mean sugar with coffee lumps in? Yumbles 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thread suggestion - Trying to prove Ma Barker isn’t in the spare room but she’s under the stairs with the shark and the broom 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I always say hoover, everyone I know says hoover. We’re common up north. 😂

disclaimer😉 I’m not saying all people in the North are common just me and my family and people I know. If you don’t know me you’re ok 😂
I always say Hoover, although I do have a Hoover brand now but even when I didn't I always said Hoover. The difference is, I'm not being paid to advertise a rival brand 😂 you'd think for £24k an advert she could manage to say vacuum instead!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes and it’s a ghastly monstrosity of gifted items
It doesn't look like a little boy's room at all. Nothing is in there that isn't grey or pastel blue. She said on her Sky ad that he loves Peppa Pig. Most parents would buy their kid some toys, or a blanket or something with their favourite character on. Poor Ronnie has absolutely nothing personal.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
It doesn't look like a little boy's room at all. Nothing is in there that isn't grey or pastel blue. She said on her Sky ad that he loves Peppa Pig. Most parents would buy their kid some toys, or a blanket or something with their favourite character on. Poor Ronnie has absolutely nothing personal.
I know it’s so sad!
He doesn’t even wear any character pjs for bedtime!

nothing personal all just personalised.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I have a conspiracy theory about those gifts she made. It’s all for the gram, to look relatable. Gleam have said ‘Sophlo folk haven’t got much money this year. Make some gifts, look like you care and are 1 of the people’. So off she trots and makes things she found on Pinterest. Photos taken, she bins them and then buys very expensive presents as per usual. There’s no way she’s giving them to anyone. I mean sugar with coffee lumps in? Yumbles 🤢
I agree. She will definitely have expensive gifts but wrapped in recyclable paper yet has used plastic, ribbon, wood, string etc to make the tit gifts so will cancel out the recyclable paper usage hahaha.

i did wonder if she's made them for the school faye hamper she was making! You would need the whole 5 test tubes to make 1 decent hot choc.

Reactions: 11
Tattle is too fast for me to keep up so I'm garraway to the party. I've read that she approached Gleam and got knocked back at first, does anybody know how many followers she had at that point? Also if she really didn't know how this all happened guyzzz, then why would she approach Gleam in the first place?

Reactions: 11
Teaches me for buying her bullshit. Her washing tablets have been dying my clothes. Wondered why whites were coming out pink, so changed my conditioner and tablets. Used it again today and my whites are pink AGAIN!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.