Mrs Hinch #277 Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she changing the bedding in the spare room unless someone is staying or have stayed over. My spare room bedding has been on for the best part of a year. Im not gonna change it for no reason lol

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Because that one is admin by her sister, from what’s others have said on here🤔
That’s interesting and further proof how this didn’t “just happen to the little old me” if her sister is running a rave group about her to boost her popularity 😒🙄

Reactions: 18
The fact that she has a bedroom and human bed for her dog is just one way of demonstrating what an arse she is.

Reactions: 31
Why is she changing the bedding in the spare room unless someone is staying or have stayed over. My spare room bedding has been on for the best part of a year. Im not gonna change it for no reason lol
She makes work for herself out of things that don't need doing. Her life is empty and she will do anything that can be filmed as content.

Reactions: 22
I'm sure this has been said, I'm always Beckinsale to the party but she's deleted some grid posts
From 267 to 264. Her black lives matter post has gone

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
I was just thinking about what she hasn't done for a while and wonder how long it will be before she folds the bathroom towel into an impractical pocket and shoves an even more impractical fake flower in it? Then maybe she'll stamp the toilet roll with tap water?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does Inch have his drawers in the the spare Henry’s bedroom? 🤔
Because they paid thousands for an enormous extension to double the square meter’age of their home but didn’t actually make the bedroom practical for them and their belongings. She’s just leaRnIng Guuuuyzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does Inch have his drawers in the the spare Henry’s bedroom? 🤔
Because there wasn't enough room after she had her bedroom redesigned. It's all her wardrobes, her dressing table, her piano seat, her drawers full of £1000's worth of make up, hers hers hers. I'm surprised Jimlad doesn't have his own room to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The way she inserts ‘guys’ into EVERY SINGLE STORY makes me have violent thoughts. Especially when she randomly adds it in where it doesn’t even make sense.
It does my head in too, it also seems like the extent of her attempts to engage with her followers these days.

Reactions: 7
Here’s a tip for you sophie, you can have this one for free:

When you do Ron and Hen pics, let Vest take the photo. That way both the “boys” will look happy and be looking at the camera.

You’re welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm sure this has been said, I'm always Beckinsale to the party but she's deleted some grid posts
From 267 to 264. Her black lives matter post has gone
It would seem Black Lives Matter to Hinch, but only for 3 months and when she has to look like she cares. What a bleep

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.