Mrs Hinch #277 Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this morning she says’ we all say wrong things’
Yes but not out loud on tv and in front of 3m followers on Instagram that’s where the ‘we’ stops! What was it Zo the ‘I haven’t moved I haven’t done anything comment? Was that the wrong thing you said? ... rabbit in headlights.. praise be JSP.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Their 'corner shop' looks remarkably like a Co-Op to me.

Granted it's not exactly a massive Tesco's but every Co-Op I've ever been in is definitely more than a corner shop.

I wonder if she will do a 'very small business' post for them 🤔 I bet they can't wait.
I couldn't resist....look familiar?😀
20201122_100830.jpg
20201122_101040.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Do you think she used this quote today coz the author is unknown so she can pass it off as her own? Her sheep are so dumb if they think these quotes come off the top of her birds nest head. One of her hincers was crying about people taking her post and passing them off as their own but that’s exactly what their queen does.
That’s her all over. Always stealing other people’s ideas. I realised this more so recently when I discovered her SIL’s account. For example, the infamous flowers on the hob was not Zophs idea but hers. It appears that she liked her SIL’s account so much that she made her own ‘home’ account, a slightly different name to her current one! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Long time lurker here, never liked her just saw her cartoon thing in HB and wondered who she was. I think she's a major narcissist and enjoy when you guys call her out so hello everyone😁😂 Just wondering do we know why she delete posts? It's gone from 267 down to 264. Just seems like a waste of time but then I guess she has plenty of that!

Reactions: 26
YOU GOT THIS!

Let’s play bingo!
What will the First Lady of greyskull has never changed anything in her house treat us all to today?
Using her expensive gifted shark VACUUM CLEANER to VACUUM the stairs not HOOVER you twit
Not showing Vera the mop because she’s not allowed now she’s contracted to only use and ADVERTISE Flash mops - so relatable

Sales woman, actress, crook

I know lots of people who were sucked in and some now in debt because they spent so much on her recommendations. Disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t think she has a cleaner, even with confidentiality agreements in place, I think she wouldn’t trust anyone not to let it leak ( family members of anyone cleaning for her included) she’s too controlling, we’ve all witnessed how much she loses it when tattle highlight her sneaky ways.
They don’t live in the house the way normal folk do, their whole existence now is gram related, I expect the spare room has the Christmas presents, the painting by numbers , etc all laid out ready for the allocated gram times to bring down and be worked on . If they ever do a proper cooked meal, she never shows the real mess.
I live alone so in theory my house could look like theirs apart from it being colourful and having furniture older than her in my bedroom 😂 but instead in every room I have projects on the go, sewing machine on the dining table with hoards of fabric , masks, advent bags, dolls clothes being made. Kitchen, big pile of paperwork to sort through, dishes not done yet, some drying still, floor needs a good scrubbing . My bedroom, sacks of toys to be wrapped, clean clothes to be put away, three baskets of wreath making stuff, hallway, various boxes of stuff to be put on marketplace ( been there months ! ) bathroom, actually spotless 😇 craft room/spare room - 6446764357123 projects on the go with not one foot of clear floor space . Garden looks like steptoes yard with stuff that needs to go to the tip . Living room, great nieces paintings drying on table, cushions piled up on the floor still as yesterday she was playing knock them over with a ball . I’ve still not put the throws back from our den making ...., but who cares. Today I’ve felt a bit poorly and not ventured far from my bedroom .

That’s me with no one else in the house, which is an old house so not perfect to start off with but ask anyone that knows me and they will tell you they always get a warm welcome, feel at home etc.

Their house is exactly that, a house not a home .

sorry for the long , me me me 😂
I want to come to yours. Sounds wonderful😍

Reactions: 12
Why is she always posting in that group and not others? There are other popular ones like MHMMDI and the likes but she only posts in this crappy We Love Mrs Hinch one, I wonder why.
Because that one is admin by her sister, from what’s others have said on here🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Using her expensive gifted shark VACUUM CLEANER to VACUUM the stairs not HOOVER you twit
I always say hoover, everyone I know says hoover. We’re common up north. 😂

disclaimer😉 I’m not saying all people in the North are common just me and my family and people I know. If you don’t know me you’re ok 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Do you think she used this quote today coz the author is unknown so she can pass it off as her own? Her sheep are so dumb if they think these quotes come off the top of her birds nest head. One of her hincers was crying about people taking her post and passing them off as their own but that’s exactly what their queen does.
I found it on Pinterest and we all know about her new old love of that place

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Urgh. I saw this in my big Sainsbury’s yesterday. First time I’ve ever seen it as we don’t have HB & B&M round here. Sadly people look like they’ve been buying it.
There was an advert for it on tv earlier!! Desperate times and all that!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She can’t know the term Hoover is a brand. She will be horrified when she finds out she’s being advertising Hoover for free. Bingo on her saying she’s going to ‘Shark’ the stairs!
ETA this is not an AD. I’ve got a cordless vacuum and it’s absolute rubbish it doesn’t pick up real stuff
You know sweet wrappers etc it’s useless! Hope that helps guyzzz🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s such a rubbish “influencer”
She’s lazy as hell with her posts nowadays.
Edit to add; she was never very good just swipe ups and ads but she doesn’t really do to many of them anymore compared to this time last year and nowhere near as much cleaning!

Reactions: 13
Guyyys! I've not even been watching her stories, just catching up on here, yet last night I dreamed that I was in her house, chatting to her while secretly searching for the bloody fish! I couldn't find them anywhere, just a big empty space where a fish tank used to be.

In other news, I saw her memoir in Asda yesterday, OMG I had no idea what a small book it is! How embarrassing to put out a memoir the size of a bloody pamphlet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.