Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue1989

VIP Member
Your name makes me giggle so much!

my little girl is Bing obsessed and he drives me bonkers.

also tattlers I may have sinned, I have written a list of jobs to do... in a notepad with a pink sparkly gel pen as that’s the only one I could find and I cleaned my shark filter out because I was slightly intrigued to see the state of it after watching her story 😱😨

do I get to stay? 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
My daughter is obsessed with the whiny little runt too🤣🤣🤣
I reckon you're safe, did you give the shark a bath? If you did you may be entering Hinch territory

Reactions: 4

mumazzz baps

Surely zo-flo (and that ridiculous amount) would f**k up your washing machine. My husband would think I had lost my mind if he ever saw me do that 😳

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
I must say for all the time we've had to wait for the playhouse reveal its pretty naff and disappointing. Considering the effort that went into the Per-Go-la its a bit of a half arsed job and not the most inspiring for a small child.
That’s because it’s not for princess sophie! If it’s not for her or about her she sulks. She’s the queen and the Jamie, Ronnie and Henry are just props to her. It’s funny this playhouse only appeared when people stated Ronnie didn’t have anything in the garden.

Therealist

VIP Member
Hmmm.She keeps getting mentioned but I guess she could cry off?
The rest of the prog seems too intelligent for her cackle imho.
I think everyone needs to listen to this one-loads of audience participation.
Put a link up of the show if you can, I really hope she gets more questions like jsp’s

Baffled
It’s not root drag when she makes a point of going to the salon and having her roots completely lightened to match the rest of her head, but cheers for that, I’ve haven’t had a cut and colour since last Christmas thanks to covid so if anyone asks now I haven’t got more roots than Sherwood Forest, I now have root drag!
im a hairdresser and can confirm that she 100% has a root drag. But thanks for that.

mammaof3

VIP Member
New thread guyss so go park your arses there xxx

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
The bit with the dog and kid on the seat looking out the window this morning seems to be gone, I wonder is it because the car was spotted or is it because the dogs dangly bit were all over the seat or because the kid was in a precarious situation ???

If someone has a few minutes could they give a brief on the Audi situation please. I missed all that drama 🤣
I was going to type it out but remembered @mammaof3 had it all in the wiki. Go to the 1 st page of this thread and it’s all there. Enjoy! Hope that helps 😉