Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eat more cake

VIP Member
All playhouses I have played in as a child or seen have a floor base. Have they fake grassed the base or just forgotten a base altogether?

Reactions: 6

Sloppys

VIP Member
I have just bought new couches and there is nothing wrong with my old ones after 7 years but i have arthritis and really wanted recliners as I’m never comfy but it’s killing me as I’ve never bought anything before without the previous one being In tatters. It feels very frivolous but it certainly doesn’t bother that ring piece in the slightest. Maybe its because we work for our money!! Easy come easy go for some 😐
Exactly this. We’ve just moved house and my sofas just don’t fit in the new living room (they’re too big) so we’ve had to buy new and I feel exactly the same. I feel like it’s such a waste. She just spends money because she is bored.

• Heart

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Genuinely confused how she’s had her nails on since September, mine have been on 3 weeks and I just looked at them and thought god they are starting to look bad and grown out and I can’t go for at least another 2 weeks 🤣 she just loves ittttt giyzzzzz
In one of her stories (which has now gone), there was a close up of her nails and to be fair, you could see how grown out they were. The bases were halfway up her real nails. Wish I’d screenshot it now. Can’t believe I’m sticking up for her but they did look pretty awful

Pinkygirlz

Plus it burns like a bitch in the summer heat!
I hope she hasn't got fake / synthetic grass ( astro turf). That stuff is toxic to the environment . It lasts 20years max and takes much longer to break down when dumped. And let's not pretend that you don't hurt yourself when fall on it...it hurts !

I know someone who has it. I have walked on it and it doesn't have the natural living breathing feel that real grass gives. It can be hosed down and hoovered. It's horrible to see dog pooh on it.

I thought we were all encouraged to attract wildlife especially bees into our gardens. Seems bimbo didn't get her memo or watch the David Attenborough documentary on her gifted Sky Q box.

AC55

VIP Member
Shout out to all the fantastic NHS workers ,who somehow maintain their humour on here ❤❤❤
Hope the government see sense for once.
There ought to be a fucking revolution if this doesn't go your way.
Much love and gratitude to each and every one of you.

On topic-don't forget to listen to the privileged pratt.
Not sure what time it's on.
Thank you Fanny! Much appreciated xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
It pains me to say but I actually really like the decoration on the jars. I quite like little homemade things like that but I'm not a millionaire that can afford to give fancy shit to friends and family. I don't really like the idea of putting baking ingredients in the jars though for gifts. Genuinely shocked she didn't crack an egg and whack that in though.....
Presumably you would have to know everyone’s potential dietary intolerances 🤔
It’s a cute idea if you are strapped for cash
Cue no baking ingredients in the shops or mason jars as hinchers have bought them all

Howareyahun

VIP Member
She’s got to be taking the piss now with the ‘adventures of Ron & Hen’ shite. It’s literally the same footage every single day, Augustus Pooch is fed ham by a vacant looking Ronnie and then they run down the hall, pretend the postman is there and then sit on the new pointless, uncomfortable seating.

I’m calling bingo on some horrific jus roll Christmas creation today and some footage of emotionless Ron “enjoying” the playhouse, to include slow motion footage of Ronnie giggling and the caption “never felt a love like this before, our Ronnie Hinch”

The one she balanced him on that time trying to prove he could sit up when he absolutely couldn’t😂
Or...our Roo 🌏

• Haha
  • Sick

Incognito_burrito

VIP Member
Kate to the party. I purposefully took a screenshot of her caption yesterday when it was fresh as we all know how she likes to edit it. Why has she taken out the "only"?! She's so odd.
Also not sure if this has been touched upon yet. Grinch said she she can't wait to have Rex and Ronnie in there playing together. The playhouse was supposedly built in September and the pampers party was supposedly end of September. So why haven't they had chance to play in it yet?!
Now I’ve read it back I think the ‘only’ didn’t make sense, she could have said the only pure thing but purest covers that.

BravoBrava

That’s amazing! It’s got so much more character than a bought one and knowing the time and effort that’s gone into it makes it even better
l love/larrrrrrvvvveeee seeing the awesome homemade/upcycled projects. Reminds me of the Wendy house my mother made late at night from a huge appliance box, a roll of butcher paper, markers and fabric ends for Christmas when my brother and I were tiny things. Still one of my favorite toys ever and inspired me to create fun things from bits and bobs as an adult

• Heart

VeeJayBee

VIP Member
That interview was quite an eyeopener. I must admit I have never seen any of SH's SM output, nor have I heard her speak. Does she really think anyone believes her "I'm so normal me, do I really have so many followers, how did that happen!!11!!11!! " shtick?