Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RogueRey

VIP Member
No the girl im speaking of studied for 8 years and has an msc in nutrition. Also suffered 14 miscarriages and just gave birth to miracle twins after enduring a surrogacy journey last year. So happy for her xx
We are talking about the same person. The girl who stated that her father wrote Lady In Red about her. And posed for Playboy ?

Anyway as this isn't the RD thread.. I'll stay on topic and say Hinch needs to cop on to herself about her sought after current lifestyle.

Reactions: 2
Always happy to admit when I’m wrong but it’s not over until the fat lady sings. I’m gonna cling onto that Astro turf theory because it makes me laugh 😂😂😂.

I don’t mind the cookie jar things (annoyed cos I was going to make some for my nieces 🙄) but my one issue is marshmallows on cookies? Hmm. No thanks. Rocky road yes but not cookies.
On Inch’s stories

Attachments

• Haha

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
I think he’ll get a Dudley Dursley style pile of Christmas presents, and then lose interest in them all in a matter of minutes because every day is like Christmas in that house with the amount expensive shite they buy.

It’ll be no fault of his own of course, but I really do think it’ll be a miracle if he doesn’t turn out horrible and spoiled.
Thank you Fanny! Much appreciated xx

• Haha

RogueRey

VIP Member
Re her engagement figures...
An Irish ex miss World has 252k followers and has just given birth to miracle twins. Her grid post announcing their birth amassed over 5k comments.
Grinch claims to have over 15 times the following but her grid posts only amass 1k comments.
How does that work???
To add... the Irish gal is not only beautiful on the outside but an absolute darling on the inside also.

Edit for spelling
The gal who did a weekend nutritonist / healthy eating course who thinks she's a dietician? Who is also known to filter her photos and block people who point this out to her . 💃🏼

That madam is almost Grinch personality level.

Reactions: 1

Mumof2boys

Hinch is too stressed after her jsp car crash interview and being called out for showing off Ronnies £400 play house, at a time where people are losing jobs and struggling. So jaymmmmeeee is trying with the damage control tonight. Reminding everyone with messages from the sheep, that they are a lovely family and soph is so lovely and works so hard!!! Fuck off!!
Was the playhouse gifted do we know

Reactions: 1

Jenniet

VIP Member
If poppy belle are going to hers are they allowed to do this under the current restrictions? Surely it can’t be classed as essential work
They are allowed a certain love island was very clear when she showed hers on Instagram that they were within guidance and regulations