Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue1989

VIP Member
Forgive me tattlers for
I have sinned. I’ve brought a shaaaark but I didn’t use a swipe up from her and I’ve named her timmytattle I hope I’ve been forgiven
My mum got one, not because of Hinch,she says it's the best hoover she has owned.

Reactions: 4

Amibovvered

VIP Member
When she says eating cheese. Does she mean the over processed pre sliced stuff she buys.

My idea of a cheese board and hers are very different.

Saying that, I'm the biggest Dairylea triangle fan in the world haha.
Dairylea triangles just aren’t the same as they used to be 😢

Honestly so funny on Twitter 😂 my account has been reported apparently because I keep saying nasty things about Hinch 😂 oh well suck it up buttercup!! If being honest and calling her out on the lies and wrong doings is being nasty then it looks like I’m a real nasty pastry troll 👍

edited to say: I never shared any information, some guy found my FB account and shared it on Twitter. That’s where the reference of her saying she doesn’t agree with info sharing
I think I saw some more conversations from that old biddy, is she the one who actually isn’t keen on Hinch, prefers Stacey but still insisted on arguing and backing up Hinch 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Bob's Aunt

Exactly
And to be honest mine were happy with dens made out of blankets etc
Not saying I wouldn't of got a playhouse if I could afford it
But it doesn't define anyone as a parent because they spent £400 on playhouse.

She is a really insensitive twat and I just cannot believe again she fucks up so much and nobody calls her out

Am I neive to think everyone else is struggling this year because right now all I see is people praising someone for buying a £400 gift right before Christmas and then advertising a charity quiz for children in need
It’s weird but whenever he’s really happy it always seems to be when his dad is around did you see how he looked at her when he was vacuuming
How he looked at her when she touched his book the other day

LittleRedRidingHu?

Chatty Member
I was thinking earlier that since she’s a cleaning guru it would be great if she offered to clean the homes of hardworking NHS staff to show her appreciation (and for the gram of course).

I would love to see her scrubbing round my toilet and picking the dog shits up out of the garden!
I would actually pay good money to see that. Maybe a charity thing? "Watch me clean your gaff!"