Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Do we have any news on her radio performance today?
The shows on till 5 ,no mention of her slot so far.
I've never listened to this woman before but bingo-hinch is going to give a performance today.Think audience with Dunelm.
Not sure if I'm imagining it but despite being part of the Gleam team,she sounds disinterested

Reactions: 3

Braggles991

Dare I say she's actually made a good gift? I've received a few of these in the past and they're such a good idea.

Reactions: 2

Sarzzz

Just finished watching loose women. Paris Furey (spelling) was a guest host. The difference between her appearance and Hinch. I know Paris has been in the limelight a while, but not to the scale of Hinch. I think she was articulate and held her own. Funny that, Hinch couldn't even hold herself together for a 3 minute slot.
I've just said exactly the same.

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Baffled

im a hairdresser and can confirm that she 100% has a root drag. But thanks for that.
What is root drag?!

WTAF was going on there. Who were the two nobheads making innuendos to her like giggling school boys. Hinch responding with her "wet" remarks. Did they think it was a carry on film or something. The whole interview was one big cringe; as for that bony shoulder hanging out AGAIN 🤮Embarrassing from start to finish.
She’s constantly holding her top up to stop her tits falling out

• Haha

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
Can someone please tell me what Janet street Porter asked her pretty please? Genuinely don’t want to watch the interview she annoys me so much x