Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Anyway we can get through to JSP to phone in some more questions 😂😂. Funny that Hinch hasn’t mentioned this. Unless of course it’s not happening.
Hmmm.She keeps getting mentioned but I guess she could cry off?
The rest of the prog seems too intelligent for her cackle imho.
I think everyone needs to listen to this one-loads of audience participation.

Reactions: 5

BingBunnyisaBrat

SS made a pastry/pesto/cheese Xmas tree yesterday, now Hinch has said they boys’ are watching the snowman and they’re eating cheese all day - definitely together!!

RogueRey

VIP Member
Surely zo-flo (and that ridiculous amount) would f**k up your washing machine. My husband would think I had lost my mind if he ever saw me do that 😳

Just came on to say that.

Looking for a new wash machine perhaps ?

And wasn't fairy bacterial washing up liquid her favourite this month to clean her cloths. 🤔🙃

TumericStinks

I bet there is a lot of people that know her from the past and present that are having to bite their tongues, why won’t they speak out, smug little.....
I talk to a girl every now and then in this girl chat I joined few years ago. She lives 15 minutes away from hinch and says her boyfriend knows her, and she’s lovely 🤢

• Haha

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Thank you. Looks like I'm off down the rabbit hole that is thread #63.

I wasn't defending her by the way, just wondered if I had missed something recently.
It’s ok. And people can defend her. It just usually ends up not holding much water. She plays the victim but will never admit she is the cause of most of her problems.

Eat more cake

VIP Member
She is shit at promoting anything she does in the way of appearances or interviews. She can't love her army that much after all.

Puglypoohead

Chatty Member
Not sure if anyone else has noticed....but looks like a new BMW outside of her window this week, a navy blue one 🧐 Jamie's birthday present maybe?

Gogojo

VIP Member
Rather sunny in the background and Ron’s in shorts and t shirt pre recorded rubbish again

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
The shows on till 5 ,no mention of her slot so far.
I've never listened to this woman before but bingo-hinch is going to give a performance today.Think audience with Dunelm.
Not sure if I'm imagining it but despite being part of the Gleam team,she sounds disinterested
🤦‍♀️How wrong could I be? She was soooo interested in her.
Be our guest Soph,come and chat,it'll only be constructive criticism.
The only thing I take from today is that I've learnt a ruder word than c**t if I've researched it correctly,@VeeJayBee??

• Haha

laughingatthebegging

Rosanna Davidson. She's lovely. Delighted for her and her husband.
Remember when Sophie claimed that she had trouble conceiving because she didn't get pregnant until her SECOND month of trying?!

Rosanna has had FOURTEEN miscarriages and I've never heard her look for sympathy, and she's someone who genuinely deserved it.
She is just 1 of lifes good ones and I think the whole country is thrilled for her and we.

So as not to derail... yes that is trouble conceiving and just shows grinch for the absolute bitch she is to even suggest she had "trouble". She has no understanding of the real world and quite frankly I doubt she ever will

• Heart

Eyesopened

VIP Member
She’s just a fucking bellend. What the fuck is #phonefreefriday when it’s about? An excuse to take yet another day off from your non-job and count your millions? You deserve it dickhead. While you’re having today off, maybe consider disappearing off social media forever. Just a thought.

Ugh she’s really pissed me off this morning and it’s only 10am 😂 I’m having such a shitty week and she’s there like “oh I bought Ronalonadingdong a £400 play house because I’m soooooooo relatable guyyyssssss” and here I am having to save my maternity pay and my fellas money week by week just so we’ll be able to buy our baby a high chair for when she’s weaning in Jan and also a jumperoo! We’re also trying to get a mortgage and I’ve just discovered that my fella has got a gambling addiction which is going to affect our chances. We had bad credit anyway but this really takes the piss. I love him to pieces and we’re dealing with it but she really has no idea what real life problems are does she 🙄
Please look on marketplace for a free, cheap high chair etc, x

Reactions: 4

Pepsi

VIP Member
Well SS posted this morning that she thought hers was due although she mentions hers so much I think it’s always due.🙄 So maybe they are so close, so alike and their bond is so strong, sisters from other misters, Siamese social media twinnies that they ACTUALLY menstruate at the same time... them being BFF 😂
Lol was going to say this too :)

Reactions: 4