Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thread suggestion by @Lynseyp

adapted to fit - Mad Ma Barker fighting Sophie's battle, want to know whats going on? Check out Tattle.

Last thread catch up
Wednesday
Went on Loose Woman at 1pm this afternoon – JSP nearly ripped her a new hole.
She hasn’t been seen since.
Ma BarkerYahoo has been defending her little Soph on SM. Then delete delete.
Came back at 7pm, put away her autumn tat from her coffee table (minus some of the protectors) & hearth and then put up more tat she made herself, this time Xmas decs .
Thursday
Inch and Ron vacuuming.
Cleaned her pissy shark.
A few ads
Homemade gifts for Xmas from the millionaire. I mean come on!!!!
Playhouse has come guys and Inch did some man work for a change by putting it up with a drill.
and
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.
covidiot.png

Wiki page

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
@Bluebell5 In response to your night time post... She should try scouring the woods next to my house at 9pm because the dog has decided to go on his own real life adventure yet again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sure when she posted her montage of holiday photos at that little 9 bed place she said Ron loved the playhouse so much they ordered it while still away!

Reactions: 31
I’m sure the Astro is inside the play house and a piece outside as a doormat.
Surrounding looks like real lawn still.
We'll soon find out tomorrow when she purposely shows us the garden whilst cleaning the doors 🙄 (assuming she reads here for the first time since 2019)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve been very poorly and had time away and I didn’t watch LW because I seen Staceeee was on and thought it was be so sickening.. so glad I came here and seen you all mentioning JSP.. just watched, brilliant her bum hole was squeaking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg I am still halfway through the last thread... I've noticed since I said her and Stacey don't have kdis toys everywhere, all of a sudden all toys were out. What happened with the Loose Women thing, she went on that didn't she? Any screen shots or news about it? I'm trying to catch up.

Reactions: 7
"rain or shine we will be on the pergola"
"rain or shine we've been in Ron's house"

And why does everything have Ronnie's name on it? Does she forget his name?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Omg I am still halfway through the last thread... I've noticed since I said her and Stacey don't have kdis toys everywhere, all of a sudden all toys were out. What happened with the Loose Women thing, she went on that didn't she? Any screen shots or news about it? I'm trying to catch up.
You can watch it on YouTube or catch up on the itv hub. It’s definitely worth a watch 😂

Reactions: 8
So the song that's used over the playhouse reveal is called The Mighty Rio Grande. It's been used in a few films I think but I recognised it as being used in the movie adaptation of 'Room' which is ironic considering it's a story of a little boy who's been locked up since birth in one small room. It's technically just a shed in a garden, built by the man who kidnapped his mum and kept her hostage. He knows nothing of the outside world. That room IS the world. I swear this song is played at the part where he finally escapes. It compares to Rondog Millionaire escaping castle greyskull or him being kept in a shed in the garden 🤣

(Laughing at the comparisons, the story made me cry)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I think there are 2 reasons why she’s only all of a sudden posted the playhouse:

1. To deflect from yesterday’s car crash of an interview (also notice well-timed charity event to make her look good, even though she hasn't mentioned that children’s charity place2be that was on her begging board)

2. Because the playhouse was not gifted and she actually had to pay for it?

she shows things for specific reasons. There was no way any of us lot were ever going to believe she was tidying up garden toys in the dark - she is a joke!

Reactions: 46
Evening pastry trolls! So I’ve just about caught up! These threads just move faster everyday 😂 the LW interview was such a car crash, cracked me up when she was like ‘I haven’t moved house, or changed anything, I still use the same things I’ve always used’... well you haven’t moved house but you’ve DOUBLED the size of yours and changed literally every room, and you’ve stopped using zoflora cause you’re still having a strop but hey ho! Madbarkeryahoo sounds like a right nasty price of work too! And were those hot chocolate things for the tiniest hot chocolates ever!?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Cracking me up the amount of cocoa powder and then a relatively giant wooden spoon to stir it with. And 7 mini marshmallows for the top. Yay for having a millionaire as your 'friend'.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
I think she intended to reveal the playhouse in October but she lost her tit at Ronnie and Jamie churning up the muddy grass. Stamped her size 9s and got astroturf maybe 3 weeks ago? You know when she couldn’t bear to be at home. Finally ready to reveal it. But not in one hit. Playhouse. Charity. AstroTurf sandwich.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I think there are 2 reasons why she’s only all of a sudden posted the playhouse:

1. To deflect from yesterday’s car crash of an interview (also notice well-timed charity event to make her look good, even though she hasn't mentioned that children’s charity place2be that was on her begging board)

2. Because the playhouse was not gifted and she actually had to pay for it?

she shows things for specific reasons. There was no way any of us lot were ever going to believe she was tidying up garden toys in the dark - she is a joke!
She’s probably hoping to be gifted some furniture for the house coz it’s looking very empty and boring.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.