Mrs Hinch #275 Bloody hell Janet Street-Porter has upset Ma Freda's daughter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well after today I’m not convinced she is the brains behind it all. She can’t even string a sentence together.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Henry will be pissing up that soon.

santa.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What an absolute waste of space that big ball bag is. Can’t wait to jump on Instagram with his sleazy remarks trying to get a laugh. Ffs they show Henry’s bits to 3 plus million people every bleeping night what’s the difference showing it on TV not as many watching I’ll bet. He’s a clown

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
I wonder if she’s had words with her mum for retaliating on the LW Instagram. Big Freda has really let her down today. Double whammy after she let herself down so badly. Surely she must be in knots tonight. But to distract and pretend everything is perfect she makes a crap snow scene🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I can’t imagine having all that crap on the coffee table with a toddler and a dog around, it’ll end up on the floor or in one of their mouths before long.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought i had clicked on Courtney act's Instagram this morning when she was in her bedroom. Big blonde hair and lots of heavy contouring and bronzer and high brows.
Courtney Act and Cheryl Hole had a baby and out came Mrs Hinch 😂😂

• Haha
I’m sorry but I’m crying at Freda on the defensive, imagine being 40 years old and needing your mummy to defend your honour 😂😂😂
My fave was "ask Zoflora yourself, when you correct yourself" it doesn't even make that much sense, but I guess she was basically saying "check yourself before you wreck yourself"?! 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 I like to imagine Soph was seething when she saw it all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
The “mum knew I was pregnant before I did” thing is such bullshit. It’s like people who claim their eyes change colour depending on their mood; attention seeking bollocks. Anna Saccone (another Gleam slave) recently said her dog was the first to know she was pregnant too. It’s a trend amongst twats.

How bleeping dumb do you have to be to believe that other people can simply sense or detect a bloody microscopic blastocyst in your uterus. It’s not a sign of some kind of magical bond. If she was trying hard for a baby and her mum was aware it’s more likely she was symptom spotting before being able to test and her mum told her “yeah you do sound a bit preg tbf“. Yet she paints it like her mum was the Holy angel Gabriel descending from heaven above to announce the immaculate conception

• Haha
Reactions: 49
So let me get this straight, Soph is sat there humming to herself like a child making a tit Christmas centre piece all while Freda Lay Yahooooo is in the background, boxing gloves on twatting people left, right and centre on social media 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
asthetics over her child’s safety 😟
To be fair I have corner protectors on all of my furniture in the living room and my kiddo has never once fallen in to them while he was learning to walk. His head seems to be magnetically drawn to the underside of the dining table when he's playing under it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
What happened to the chat about the gastric band that was mentioned in the intro?? Didn’t happen!

Reactions: 11
Random side note guyz I'm not very tech savvy so unsure if this is a fun fact or not...but where I live I can't get instagram music (ie when the hunz share their montages on their stories it says instagram music isn't availablen in your region so I have to watch it in silence...hence why I have no idea what this two man team thing is all about) Recently however I have noticed a LOT more stories with music I can hear from Grinch. Does this mean she is pre-recording more? Other people I follow who use music in their stories are still unavailable for me.
X

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.