Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Right I’m showing this because I’ve got such a chufty on. Got this for a tenner on a selling page. It’s going to be a project for after Christmas to turn into a shop and post office , I’ve got loads of ideas on up cycling it. Today my 3 year old great niece came over ( I’m in their bubble ) we played for two hours straight, stocking, selling , even down to her choosing the food from my cupboards.
A tenner ❤
9DB80F6F-72B1-46E4-B425-84609646DEE1.jpeg
ABCD2FAA-C4C4-41BF-8E15-30C3579C1BAC.jpeg
48E3A168-FD2F-4AC2-BA87-D360441F20FF.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 128

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
You've got to admit she's good don't you.

Absolute car crash yesterday and Loose Women not deleting the comments pointing out what a dick she is, meaning some.poeple woke from their chemical daze to realise what shes like.

So she comes on today being all "oh look at me, I might be a millionaire and a complete bitch, but I still buy cheap shit gifts, I am relatable and thoughtful really guys"

Then thinks, fuck I really should show this playhouse because even though I haven't read Tattle since 2019 they keep spotting this bastard £400 spur of the moment present.
Which then leads to further thoughts of of fuck, 400 quid negates my shite test tube Thumbelina sized hot chocolate gifts.... so I know!! I'll buffer that with a charity event so the shoppers forget that I can just piss away 400 notes just like that on my split brat and remind them I'm not a millionaire again and that all of a sudden, despite showing my enormous wealth that I care so much about under privileged vunerable children 🙄

Its sales and PR at its best!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Eat more cake

VIP Member
Cracking me up the amount of cocoa powder and then a relatively giant wooden spoon to stir it with. And 7 mini marshmallows for the top. Yay for having a millionaire as your 'friend'.

• Haha
Reactions: 71

shadyessex33

VIP Member
The turf comment is a hoax. I found the insta and it was created tonight. Has just one follower. Don’t get excited guyshhhh

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Some people haven’t got a clue, although maybe they know Zoph doesn’t give a fig about lockdown rules! As far as I was aware Rex is his only friend as he hasn’t been given the opportunity to make anymore!!
It’s people like that why we are going to be in lockdown forever. “He can have some friends around”? Erm yeah, how are they getting there? With an adult you tit. It really upsets me people like that are birthing the next generation. That asteroid needs to hurry and put us all out of our misery 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

14 bacon rolls

So the song that's used over the playhouse reveal is called The Mighty Rio Grande. It's been used in a few films I think but I recognised it as being used in the movie adaptation of 'Room' which is ironic considering it's a story of a little boy who's been locked up since birth in one small room. It's technically just a shed in a garden, built by the man who kidnapped his mum and kept her hostage. He knows nothing of the outside world. That room IS the world. I swear this song is played at the part where he finally escapes. It compares to Rondog Millionaire escaping castle greyskull or him being kept in a shed in the garden 🤣

(Laughing at the comparisons, the story made me cry)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

14 bacon rolls

You’ll likely find me on there haha :cool: I love reading other people’s stuff and wondering who they are on here 😂
I'll let you into a secret. Back when I had no idea that tattle existed, I put a tweet up slagging her off about something. When I joined tattle back in summer, I decided to take a peak at some much older threads and came across a post from last year that had a screenshot of my tweet 😂 I was so proud that I was clearly a tattler at heart all along 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Whilst doing my nurse training, my husband and I struggled massively with money. We just barely made the rent and then three weeks before Christmas, my husband lost his job. We had two very young children at the time. Christmas dinner was courtesy of donations from the food bank and an army charity stepped in to help with the rest of the food and some presents for the kids. I ended up rewrapping some of the kids existing toys so it looked more than they had. As it was, the kids couldn’t care less! One of the presents that SSAFFA gave them was a small jigsaw puzzle with animals on. I’ve seen them in shops for about £5. They still have it now and my youngest who’s 2 plays with it. It was the atmosphere and games we played that they loved on Christmas Day. We spent the entire month of December feeling like the worlds worst mother and father. I went to bed each night feeling like a total failure. Until we realised we could get help as he was a veteran, we were quite literally starving for about a week. I only ate at work and the kids had everything that we did have. I was taking loo rolls from work 😢

Looking back, our kids were fed, they had smiles on their faces and what was under the tree didn’t matter.
Even if I was worth a lot of money, my kids would never be spoilt. We aren’t well off now by any means but our bills are paid, we have food, the kids have everything they need and we don’t have any debt. We are more fortunate than most which is why I make a point of donating to the local food bank every year and getting the kids involved in that.
Ronnie will grow up to be overly spoilt and will never appreciate the meaning of money

My prediction came true, thank you God.

Make today count - towards what? You patronising twonk.

Hopefully your sheep will realise you are a lazy bastard.
View attachment 317506
I hope that dog put a great big bastard scratch in that table

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She can throw all the expensive toys she wants at that boy, but no matter how much she spends or is #gifted, it’ll never buy her a bond with him.
She uses food and material objects as ways to show her “love”. I don’t doubt she is fond of the child, but it isn’t a love like she has for that dog.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Littlemisssimple

Went on an expensive holiday, came back and ordered an expensive playhouse for the fun of it. Yep, another day being totally relatable in the middle of a pandemic 😑

Reactions: 58

Jenzo

Exactly
And to be honest mine were happy with dens made out of blankets etc
Not saying I wouldn't of got a playhouse if I could afford it
But it doesn't define anyone as a parent because they spent £400 on playhouse.

She is a really insensitive twat and I just cannot believe again she fucks up so much and nobody calls her out

Am I neive to think everyone else is struggling this year because right now all I see is people praising someone for buying a £400 gift right before Christmas and then advertising a charity quiz for children in need
Bragging about ordering an expensive playhouse for her son "straight away" in one post then advertising for a charity for children who won't get a hot meal or a gift at Christmas in the next post does show how detached from reality she really is. I might be a miserable cow, but after reading just a few messages on the playhouse post I don't get how a photo of a strangers spoilt child can make people shed a tear, or say "needed to see this tonight"
Also, why doesn't the children's charity quiz night deserve a place on her grid where it will have more chance of being seen rather than a story that will disappear in 24 hours.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
I might have to completely bow out from watching this horrible cow until the new year once she puts her Xmas decorations up. I’ve always struggled with guilt and anxiety at Xmas time. I’ve got two kids of my own and I force myself to make it special for them just so they have happy memories. But as someone who had a bit of a difficult childhood I’ve always struggled as an adult when thinking about kids who don’t get a nice Xmas and any people that are lonely and don’t have family. It absolutely kills me and if I didn’t have kids I wouldn’t do Xmas. I don’t begrudge people treating their families because I do it with my children but it’s something I battle with while doing so. I get that you can’t put your own issues on other people but she’s just so bloody greedy and doesn’t ever spare a thought for the wider picture. And to have the cheek to post about a Xmas charity event when it’s merely a distraction to the fact it’s come out in black and white that your a millionaire is just disgusting. She will miss the entire message of what action for children do and it’s really just a gig for her and her husband to get out there more as a duo. As someone else mentioned, at least they might make a fair bit of money out of it, I just wish they wouldn’t stoop so low as to choose someone with the worst morals

• Heart
Reactions: 55

shadyessex33

VIP Member
The boys! The boys!!!!! She needs to stop referring to them as that! They are your son and a fucking DOG!!!!

My Mum & Dad call me and my husband “the boys”, but we are both human!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

The Dowager

Chatty Member
Beloved pastry trolls, 'simmer down Jamie Montessori' is without doubt one of the best things I've read on here. Straight into my top 3 Tattle comments, top work @tippingpoint 👏

I can picture it now:

- Forest school, but the 'twigs' come from eBay and the children learn how to paint them grey
- Hand paintings, but not your hands little children, no, no, otherwise it looks shit. Mummaz has to do it
- Muddy play, but without the mud otherwise you'll be 'duty'
- Discovery maths, by counting how many lies you can hear in the me-mwah audio book
- Improve communication by singing, but only to Whitney
- Understand the world by constantly going on fucking unnecessary trips in a pandemic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52