Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she intended to reveal the playhouse in October but she lost her tit at Ronnie and Jamie churning up the muddy grass. Stamped her size 9s and got astroturf maybe 3 weeks ago? You know when she couldn’t bear to be at home. Finally ready to reveal it. But not in one hit. Playhouse. Charity. AstroTurf sandwich.
But she doesn’t make sandwiches...🤷🏼‍♀️ Some Astro pastry waffle concoction

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Beckinsale to the party guys but..

I’ve decided to make MY hot choc tubesssss but the text says ‘some’ so up her own arse and claiming everything as her own. Shring ribbon, tesssshtt tubes guys, maaarshhhhmellows. Love how she has all the labels for her tit but she’s only just got them guys.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cracking me up the amount of cocoa powder and then a relatively giant wooden spoon to stir it with. And 7 mini marshmallows for the top. Yay for having a millionaire as your 'friend'.
Surely you’d get a test tube holder and fill 5 test tubes with sugar, cocoa, marshmallows, chocolate chips and crushed candy canes instead of cramming it all in one tiny one, that set of 5 in the stand would look very impressive too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I must say for all the time we've had to wait for the playhouse reveal its pretty naff and disappointing. Considering the effort that went into the Per-Go-la its a bit of a half arsed job and not the most inspiring for a small child.

Reactions: 50
She’s probably hoping to be gifted some furniture for the house coz it’s looking very empty and boring.
Yes you are probably right - or get her mate SS who’s addicted to ‘fejka’ to jazz it up with faux florals 🌺 and break even more Covid rules. Or do you reckon that poppybelleflorals will gift some tacky overpriced hanging baskets 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes you are probably right - or get her mate SS who’s addicted to ‘fejka’ to jazz it up with faux florals 🌺 and break even more Covid rules. Or do you reckon that poppybelleflorals will gift some tacky overpriced hanging baskets 🤣
Someone has always mentioned that she should do it up for Christmas so I’m sure she’s gonna do that now. That will probably be another grid post

Reactions: 18
Someone has always mentioned that she should do it up for Christmas so I’m sure she’s gonna do that now. That will probably be another grid post
I said a while ago that she would make it into a grotto. Still reckon she will. Though judging by the state of the table dec it'll look horrific.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"rain or shine we will be on the pergola"
"rain or shine we've been in Ron's house"

And why does everything have Ronnie's name on it? Does she forget his name?
That playhouse Hahahah 😂😂 Rain or shine... so it was built months ago and you just stuck him in a jacket then to claim it’s only just been done now as he looks extra tumeric tanned. She talks so much bleeping shite.
She doesn't know if she's on her tit or her elbow 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else notice on her to do lists one of the last few boxes under 'hinching' said Christmas trees x 2? But they aren't going up for another 12 days seems a bit suspect that they are on the nearly complete list?

Reactions: 17
Went on an expensive holiday, came back and ordered an expensive playhouse for the fun of it. Yep, another day being totally relatable in the middle of a pandemic 😑

Reactions: 58
Honestly I thought SS was thick and was struggling to pronounce Fajita. What the duck is a fejka. Just say faux flower you melt 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So the song that's used over the playhouse reveal is called The Mighty Rio Grande. It's been used in a few films I think but I recognised it as being used in the movie adaptation of 'Room' which is ironic considering it's a story of a little boy who's been locked up since birth in one small room. It's technically just a shed in a garden, built by the man who kidnapped his mum and kept her hostage. He knows nothing of the outside world. That room IS the world. I swear this song is played at the part where he finally escapes. It compares to Rondog Millionaire escaping castle greyskull or him being kept in a shed in the garden 🤣

(Laughing at the comparisons, the story made me cry)
Ron dog millionaire. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Question of the day is, when will the playhouse be painted grey and take the last bit of life out of it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
You've got to admit she's good don't you.

Absolute car crash yesterday and Loose Women not deleting the comments pointing out what a dick she is, meaning some.poeple woke from their chemical daze to realise what shes like.

So she comes on today being all "oh look at me, I might be a millionaire and a complete witch, but I still buy cheap tit gifts, I am relatable and thoughtful really guys"

Then thinks, duck I really should show this playhouse because even though I haven't read Tattle since 2019 they keep spotting this bastard £400 spur of the moment present.
Which then leads to further thoughts of of duck, 400 quid negates my shite test tube Thumbelina sized hot chocolate gifts.... so I know!! I'll buffer that with a charity event so the shoppers forget that I can just piss away 400 notes just like that on my split brat and remind them I'm not a millionaire again and that all of a sudden, despite showing my enormous wealth that I care so much about under privileged vunerable children 🙄

Its sales and PR at its best!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.