Mrs Hinch #275 Bloody hell Janet Street-Porter has upset Ma Freda's daughter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have the screenshots from LW Instagram of what mad ma wrote? I’m always late to the party.., sake!! Only started a new job couldn’t really sit on tattle all day... as much as I wanted to. 😂

Reactions: 26
Just I've just watched the interview.
What was the point? What exactly was she trying to achieve? the worst plug I've ever seen for a book! If that's what you can even call it. Loose woman obviously having a slow "news" day and needed to fill in 5 minutes 🙄
Do you think it was an audition? Become a guest panelist with her 'bestie' someone on her management team will be getting it on the neck for that performance.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m actually crying after seeing Freda of the High Plains’ comments on Instagram 😂😂 just when you thought the day couldn’t get any better. This day will go down in motherfucking Tattle HISTORY 😂😂😂😂😂 if I could vote for that in the poll I would. duck meeeeeee
Me too!! It really was the icing on a crunky snack cake. I can't stop chuckling everytime I think of it, imagine the pure rage from herself and the queen of Maldon. Pure gold, we couldn't have written it better 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hahaha Ma Barker saying why don’t you ask Zoflora! Ask them what? Why your daughter was being such a dangerous fanny and refused to rectify it? Ok.
😂 omg it’s the Virgin radio comments all over again! Ma Barker will be tagging Holly Branson soon telling her to DM her dad!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Long time lurker here with a brand new account! Felt the need to finally come and post a comment purely because Mad Freda yahoooo kicking off on insta has well and truly made my night. Give it a rest old girl x

• Haha
Reactions: 53
That makeup tutorial she did, saying she can’t get her makeup right lol while she’s made up with a face full of make up and filtered knowing full well people will just give her compliments and once again trying to relate. Anastasia, Mac, etc it’s not cheap... where’s the iconic shite she uses?

Reactions: 22
Can you imagine the scene in gleam:

Account exec: errr we have a problem with the Hinch Account
Account Manager: yes, yes I know, she completely bombed on Loose Women
AE: errr no, Her Mum is on the loose randomly attacking people on social media.
AM: pardon....?
AE: yep Ma Barker is lashing out at people that are saying Soph is a con
AM: FFS not again, didn’t we pay thousands on media training? I didn’t ask for this account they’re a flaming liability. At this rate my career is going down the pan faster than Paul the pine.
*Slams laptop shut, dusts off CV...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
@mammaof3 I'm going to now have to spunk all my wages on Ben and Jerry's while filling my face on crunky snacks to drown my sorrows because I won on the thread suggestion at 80 votes 😭
You duty traitor, what happened to be kond!!
Sorry Cuppy, but you were trailing behind when I hit most liked :p

I'll buy you an Ice pop when I get paid x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Very strange she hasn’t been on this evening, what do you think guuuyyyyzzzzzz?
She’s lying down in a dark room holding onto Henry’s paw, sobbing mummaz over and over. Wishing she never set eyes on SS or agreed to go on LW

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.