Mrs Hinch #276 Ma is fighting Soph's battle want to know what's going on? Check out Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on the last thread

I think that coffee machine is Big Freda’s, seems to have only appeared since second lockdown?

She has turf!!! No denying it! That’s why she had that crappy firework projector because real fireworks would have set the whole garden alight!!

edited to add: rewatched this mornings elbow grease story - LOOKS LIKE TURF!!! I have turf so can spot that uniform green-ness a mile off (I have bad hay fever so it allows me to sit in the garden!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Anyone else notice on her to do lists one of the last few boxes under 'hinching' said Christmas trees x 2? But they aren't going up for another 12 days seems a bit suspect that they are on the nearly complete list?
Don’t forget her lists are now month long lists rather than weekly 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Did it really take like, 5 months for this bloody house thing to arrive for Ron?? Or just a distraction from the car crash yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So why is Ron’s playhouse on her Hinch list? What needs doing/cleaning with it apart from tidying toys away at night if he has played out in the garden? She’s scared of spiders so she’s not dusting the cobwebs away 🤔

Reactions: 14
Did it really take like, 5 months for this bloody house thing to arrive for Ron?? Or just a distraction from the car crash yesterday
Not sticking up for her (as if) but I think it was ordered on the Dorrrrset ‘only 5000.00 a week to hire’ holiday in September

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Can't believe the amount of comments on the Ronnie House grid post from people I know! All praising her and saying how amazing it is 🤦🏼‍♀️. Why can't people wake up to her?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Should engagement be higher on that grid post? Looks like just 1290 comments when I just looked. That’s pretty pathetic right?

Reactions: 10
So why is Ron’s playhouse on her Hinch list? What needs doing/cleaning with it apart from tidying toys away at night if he has played out in the garden? She’s scared of spiders so she’s not dusting the cobwebs away 🤔
Desperately needs a lick of silver corpse cospe

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Rather sunny in the background and Ron’s in shorts and t shirt pre recorded rubbish again

Reactions: 5
I’m a bit Hudson to the party but have just watched that episode of LW. Bravo JSP! I just laaaaaaaavvvvvv ya!

Reactions: 21
But why is there duck all toys in the house for Ronadongalinglong to play with apart from a car that’s half the size of it so more to store the car in as you wouldn’t actually play with the car IN the house , I’d be putting so cushions in there with some educational equipment, puzzles or such things ... maybe even * dare I say it ‘ PAINTS , he could paint in there and make play dough mess and all kinds of mess so it doesn’t affect castle grey skull
There’s no toys , can’t believe he just looks out of the window at Screechy McScreechface all day everyday and has soooooooo much fun
Probably just goes in there to escape

• Haha
Reactions: 32
In her latest story it doesn’t look like Ronnie is wearing those superhero pampers. But I thought she just loved them. It’s not like our queen hinch to say something just to get us to buy them. She clearly said yesterday she only promotes what she believes in.

The party was on 29.9.20 - Hinch said it herself
So chances are the play house was there and Ronnie and Rex have already had a play in it together. I can see why hinch and Stacey are friends they are both bloody liars

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.