Mrs Hinch #275 Bloody hell Janet Street-Porter has upset Ma Freda's daughter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It shows you how shallow she really is. Might have been nice to say something like “let’s hope things are better next year when I take these out again “
But no old greedy drawers is moving on to something new and the doesn’t give a monkeys arse about the situation we are all in at this moment in time. Her circus is getting ready to open for Christmas. Ronnie will have that decimated in 5 minutes the way he pulls things about lol🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
my main takeaway was utter inability to string a full sentence together... literally zero language skills

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh duck 🙈 who put 50p in Mad Barker 😱 No tv or radio show in their right mind will touch her with a barge pole after this tit show today 😂
Dogs cock, swearing, mumbling answers and her Ma coming out giving it the big guns on social media 🤣
Oh god this has made tears stream down my face. "I can't cooopeee" 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Today’s tit show on loose women reminds me of that episode of GMB/Lorraine and Lorraine had a pop at the woman and said “you didn’t answer anything that was put to you, don’t see the point in you coming on here” 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh duck 🙈 who put 50p in Mad Barker 😱 No tv or radio show in their right mind will touch her with a barge pole after this tit show today 😂
Dogs cock, swearing, mumbling answers and her Ma coming out giving it the big guns on social media 🤣
Christ where? I’ve been looking everywhere 🤣

Reactions: 2
Her Ma’s FB name though 🤣 Fredayahoo
Everyone: don’t
Me:
Me:
Me:
Me:
Me:
Me: 🎵Freda Lay Freda Lay Freda Lay Yahooooo🎵

Argh that’s better 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 73
She’s trying so hard to prove she’s not rattled but she definitely is. She’s started the Christmas stuff to cheer herself up I reckon. Also, anyone else find it odd that Jamie isn’t following Ma Barker on insta?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is by far my favourite day on here. Big bad Fredayahoo being a keyboard warrior has made my day. Her answer to the Zoflora question is laughable. Anyone who hoarded zoflora like Sophie did would never just wake up one day and decide they ‘fancied a change’ so please pull the other one Freda 😂😂

Every. Single. Time. I see Fred's username this is what goes off in my head 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This is by far my favourite day on here. Big bad Fredayahoo being a keyboard warrior has made my day. Her answer to the Zoflora question is laughable. Anyone who hoarded zoflora like Sophie did would never just wake up one day and decide they ‘fancied a change’ so please pull the other one Freda 😂😂
Pls can someone show me a screenshot of her mum kicking off lol? Xo

Reactions: 2
This is now a big deflection on today. So tomorrow she will start putting up her Xmas decorations in the hope today is forgotten about 😂
I think her 1 day toothache or falling down the stairs hurting her coccyx is long overdue to deflect from the tit show today!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I haven’t really bothered with this thread much as it’s so hard to keep up on. But my oh my today has been absolutely hilarious, between the thread itself, worlds shitest interview, mad ma on troll patrol, it’s the gift that keeps on giving 😂😂😂😂😂😂.
Troll patrol 💀💀💀💀 RIP me

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just watched the interview back on YouTube. Isn’t it a well known fact when someone lies they look up to the side to avoid eye contact. She did this a lot!!! Which is also really unprofessional! Silver lining at least this morning hasn’t taken her back!
I’d love it if the body language expert from Faking It did a summary of her body language, it’d be off the scale LIES LIES LIES

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Loving the new toddler choking hazard she just put on her coffee table guys

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Slightly off topic but regarding her mum 'knowing she was pregnant before she did'... I am the same age as Princess Zoph and I have been with Mr Bucket since the tender age of 17. My mum is ALWAYS telling me to take a pregnancy test. Headache? Do a pregnancy test. Gingivitis you say? Do a pregnancy test. Hiccups again? Do a pregnancy test. (I think this is wishful thinking on her part - there is more chance of Mrs Hinch giving up the gram than me getting up the duff!) 😂

So in conclusion... Sorry Zoph, just a lucky guess from Big Freda! 😂🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.